Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

Been trying to tell you how poorly coached this team is but you keep defending them. Nobody Blows harder than you.
you're new here
otherwise you'd know how hard I have been on Kellie for the past month
I am tough on her, but I will also stand up for the org
I try to find some good in anything I look at,,,still looking for it in this game though

I had “no feelings” watching this defeat today.
The question is, what’s the purpose in doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome?
I love Tennessee women’s basketball.
Always going to be a supporter and watch these players no matter what.
Lets GBO🍊

Hate it for Darby, but Ace looked like she belonged out there. I don't see any point of playing Darby going forward.
Game was out of reach, but she almost caused a turnover on the inbound.
Same possession created a last second toss up shot by staying tight on defense.

you're new here
otherwise you'd know how hard I have been on Kellie for the past month
I am tough on her, but I will also stand up for the org
I try to find some good in anything I look at,,,still looking for it in this game though
Not new, been here a while, don’t post much but I do know a poorly coached team when I see one, and they don’t have to lose to be poorly coached.

No defending this. Awful. Flat. Uninspired. Out of synch. Poorly coached. Poorly played. Result is a very damaging loss.

I'm the one who always says its silly to say the players don't care if they win or not, and I still think that, but this was a horrible effort by everyone, including the coaches. Just could not get in synch.

This was like the games without Rickea bc this was basically a game wo Rickea. She came back so strong from the injury but has been off the last couple of games. Hate seeing her like this. She's far, far better than this, hope she can bounce back.

Like early in the season, without Rickea there was just no one to step up. At all. Couldn't hit a shot, couldn't get a rebound. Puckett hit a couple late, but far too little too late.

Maybe it was message sending, but I was not cool with KJH throwing in the towel so early. Ware and Barker both had 4 fouls, I thought that was the opportunity to post up Rickea.

Interested to see what KJH has to say. Wait till Brian Rice finds out his Cowboys are getting spanked too.

They were double/triple teaming her--she was doing her part- up to the rest to do their's.
she didn’t do her part today. No way she should be shooting 25%. that’s horrible tbh. She has to be better if we are going to beat any team with a pulse.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Been saying that, but others say we have one of the most athletic teams in the country.
We don’t need the most athletic team in the country but we need buy in to what we do and a willingness to sacrifice one’s self body and all… look at Colorado u wouldn’t call them athletic but dang are they a unit

No defending this. Awful. Flat. Uninspired. Out of synch. Poorly coached. Poorly played. Result is a very damaging loss.

I'm the one who always says its silly to say the players don't care if they win or not, and I still think that, but this was a horrible effort by everyone, including the coaches. Just could not get in synch.

This was like the games without Rickea bc this was basically a game wo Rickea. She came back so strong from the injury but has been off the last couple of games. Hate seeing her like this. She's far, far better than this, hope she can bounce back.

Like early in the season, without Rickea there was just no one to step up. At all. Couldn't hit a shot, couldn't get a rebound. Puckett hit a couple late, but far too little too late.

Maybe it was message sending, but I was not cool with KJH throwing in the towel so early. Ware and Barker both had 4 fouls, I thought that was the opportunity to post up Rickea.

Interested to see what KJH has to say. Wait till Brian Rice finds out his Cowboys are getting spanked too.
Fair assessment. Maybe she adopted the Barnes philosophy if you’re not playing defense or scoring, you’ll sit.

VN Store

Back