Game Thread: Lady Vols v EKU; Sunday 2PM, Home, SECN+ (Final LV'z 72-63)

Wtf is this? However anyone has felt or feels I don't think anyone thought it would be THIS bad. SC might beat us by 30 plus.
Imagine us playing Iowa. Caitlin Clark could tell the rest of the team not to score and go off for 60 easy. She put 41 on a great S.C defense last year.

Maybe you should request a meeting with the AD to discuss your concerns. If it is not granted, just have him removed from his position. If that doesn’t work for you, just suck it up and drop your issue because everyone in a position to act disagrees with you.

I mean afterall, accepting whatever the people in power decide to do has never gone wrong in the history of mankind.

Game is so simple offensively. Put the ball in basket. We were terrible that half. So many missed open shots and senseless turnovers. Again it starts with wings and right now Darby and Spears not getting it done these last few weeks. It's time for them to step up. Let's see 2nd half. In CHRIST Alone

Wells made that mistake at the end should've dribbled out of trouble. To be honest she has thrown some passes that should've been caught. Players not paying attention is a huge problem with this team.
Little things is what they struggle with

Reactions: knoxvol52
I have it on good authority that both Wells and Spear are "elite" players. I know that because I've read it right here on VolNation !!
Yep ....no need to recruit or sign high school players because the portal recruiting has been outstanding.

Reactions: LVol
Imagine us playing Iowa. Caitlin Clark could tell the rest of the team not to score and go off for 60 easy. She put 41 on a great S.C defense last year.
Clark would outscore our whole team by herself if we played Iowa. Fortunately we won’t have to worry about that. No chance we last long enough in the dance to see them - if we even make the dance at all. And that’s looking very questionable.

Reactions: TN1111 and gule
Sometimes I think the players have seen the writing on the wall and are giving up.
I’ve been a LV fan for over 40 years and I really hate to see us drop this low.
We really need a fix.

VN Store

Back