Get your mask ready

EmWO8FeW8AArbS-

So on reading Sleepy Joes plan here are the highlighted points.

“Biden is expected to go through his seven-point plan on Monday, which will also detail measures including but not limited to ramping up testing, securing PPE supply chains with the Defense Production Act, and investing in vaccines, according to a newly launched transition website.”

So basically all the stuff Trump is already doing. LMFAO😂
It really is stupid people think Biden can do anything different regarding this pandemic

Care to bet that when he rolls it out that the MSM will cite the brilliance in it and question why Trump didn’t do it sooner?
I don’t like to bet on things when I know I would lose. They will trip over themselves fawning over it. They will also totally ignore is gross abuse of power if he does attempt a national make mandate.

You’re in GA right? Just bring home the Senate in January and all will be fine.
Agreed. And I think the GOP will wrap up one seat for sure. The second one will depend on Trump supporters getting back out. She’s all in on the Trump train.

Agreed. And I think the GOP will wrap up one seat for sure. The second one will depend on Trump supporters getting back out. She’s all in on the Trump train.
The House majority will be so thin that the moderate Dems won’t back the far left in fear of 2022 and if we have a solid 2 seat majority in the Senate it’s gridlock. 51 is more scary now with a Dem VP tie breaker.

Reactions: tbwhhs
The House majority will be so thin that the moderate Dems won’t back the far left in fear of 2022 and if we have a solid 2 seat majority in the Senate it’s gridlock. 51 is more scary now with a Dem VP tie breaker.
Honestly at 50-50 with VP tie break it’s gridlock. Moderate Senate Dems, and there are several, won’t go along with Puerto Rico statehood or courtpacking.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Honestly at 50-50 with VP tie break it’s gridlock. Moderate Senate Dems, and there are several, won’t go along with Puerto Rico statehood or courtpacking.
Manchin is the only one I can think of that hasn’t descended into complete lunacy

Manchin is the only one I can think of that hasn’t descended into complete lunacy
There are varying degrees of lunacy. And based on the leaked call with Pelosi, and yea I know that’s the house, but the Dems in position know they aren’t in a good position. They won the White House but the rest is bad.

There are varying degrees of lunacy. And based on the leaked call with Pelosi, and yea I know that’s the house, but the Dems in position know they aren’t in a good position. They won the White House but the rest is bad.
I hope that’s their collective opinion. This defund the police non sense needs to end. Even I’ve not seen our crazy liberal friends on this board endorse that type of craziness

If you don’t like authoritarianism you should hate a national mandate. If you hate abuse of power you should too.

Believe it or not I’m not concerned over being told to wear a 4 inch piece of cloth on my face. I do it anyway without a mandate.

I feel like I’m strong enough to pull through and smart enough not to conflate it with authoritarianism. But that’s just me.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan

VN Store

Back