Get your mask ready

Believe it or not I’m not concerned over being told to wear a 4 inch piece of cloth on my face. I do it anyway without a mandate.

I feel like I’m strong enough to pull through and smart enough not to conflate it with authoritarianism. But that’s just me.
Sure. But an attempt to make one is ridiculous and outside his purview.

Let me get this straight.

The "report" is that he has plans to "mandate" but really has no power to do so as it falls under the purview of local/state officials, is that correct?

All he can do is "strongly suggest" and those that agree with it comply and those that don't get ridiculed and focused on by the MSM, is that about right?

Reactions: hog88 and McDad
I have a feeling he will mandate it and find a way to withhold funding from states that don’t enforce it. Let’s not forget this slimeball was one of those behind the individual mandate for Obamacare which anyone with a brain knew was illegal.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I have a feeling he will mandate it and find a way to withhold funding from states that don’t enforce it. Let’s not forget this slimeball was one of those behind the individual mandate for Obamacare which anyone with a brain knew was illegal.
How did that work when Trump tried to do that with "sanctuary cities" and those who didn't take stronger action against the not so peaceful protests?

How did that work when Trump tried to do that with "sanctuary cities" and those who didn't take stronger action against the not so peaceful protests?
I think most in government will welcome it. I think Governor Lee is so spineless that he’d be supportive of it as it would take the pressure off of him being the one to make the declaration.

Low information voters

Amazing. If only he had repeated it multiple times on national tv then I would have been aware

This idea sounds fun too

• Establish a U.S. Public Health Jobs Corps to mobilize at least 100,000 Americans across the country with support from trusted local organizations in communities most at risk to perform culturally competent approaches to contact tracing and protecting at-risk populations.

Lol mask mandate... kiss my a** on that. Not happening.
I dont understand why some people have this attitude. I've been wearing a mask at work and in public for months now. It's not a big deal. No they might not be 100% effective...but even if they are 30% effective, isn't it kind of a no brainer?

Do people think wearing masks make them less of a man or something. I seriously don't get it. You just sound ignorant to me.

Everyone has been rooting for a vaccine. I honestly see no difference between Biden and Trump on that.
The only difference is now that Trump has been defeated they don’t throw shade on him anymore for trying to get the vaccines approved and available ASAP.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
So on reading Sleepy Joes plan here are the highlighted points.

“Biden is expected to go through his seven-point plan on Monday, which will also detail measures including but not limited to ramping up testing, securing PPE supply chains with the Defense Production Act, and investing in vaccines, according to a newly launched transition website.”

So basically all the stuff Trump is already doing. LMFAO😂
But now that Biden is doing it, it will be great! And help "heal the nation". LOL.

Whats going to be interesting is if he starts taking credit for the economy Trump saved before health reasons or the 25th amendment force him out of office.

Reactions: AirVol
I dont understand why some people have this attitude. I've been wearing a mask at work and in public for months now. It's not a big deal. No they might not be 100% effective...but even if they are 30% effective, isn't it kind of a no brainer?

Do people think wearing masks make them less of a man or something. I seriously don't get it. You just sound ignorant to me.
outside of a small segment of the population, there is no reason to wear them. You're doing it because you were provided bad info and told to do it. Your obedience is appreciated

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
EmWO8FeW8AArbS-
Velo, not trying to be a d!ck but you didn't answer my question. If mask work then why is Europe going into lockdown again? It was also proven that lockdowns did nothing to stop the spread, everyone touted Europe and their mask policy but now they're locked down again. I'm of the opinion that the virus is going to do what the virus is going to do, it's like trying to rope the wind at this point.

The only difference is now that Trump has been defeated they don’t throw shade on him anymore for trying to get the vaccines approved and available ASAP.

I don't think anyone did that. Everybody said they wanted a vaccine.

The only thing that actually works is social distancing. The mask is almost purely a psychological aid for most people. Most of those people are the ones who basically cower in fear on a daily basis because they are natural selection refugees and probably realize covid is mother natures way of saying "get out".

The only thing that helps a lot is good personal hygiene so its not really a shocker that so many leftists dropped like flies early on.

outside of a small segment of the population, there is no reason to wear them. You're doing it because you were provided bad info and told to do it. Your obedience is appreciated
That’s what is so crazy. The efficacy of masks is questionable at best and it’s upsetting that so many Americans are so proud and boastful of their obedience. This is what the education system creates.

How come you’re not complaining about having to wear pants when in public?

You’re supposed to have the freedom to choose. Yet if you don’t wear pants then you can be fined for indecent exposure.

Do you wear pants? Or you walk around naked? Just curious why you’re letting them take your freedoms...

I do complain about having to wear pants in public.

A vaccine?

You think Biden will make it mandatory to take a vaccine? Please.
I believe he will push for it to be mandatory for certain activities, like attending school or air travel, which will hide the intent. That would essentially make it mandatory for me and my kids

Reactions: NorthDallas40
How come you’re not complaining about having to wear pants when in public?

You’re supposed to have the freedom to choose. Yet if you don’t wear pants then you can be fined for indecent exposure.

Do you wear pants? Or you walk around naked? Just curious why you’re letting them take your freedoms...
The federal government has a pants mandate?

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back