Areas of Study:
  • feminist theory
  • cultrue & identity
  • queer theory / queer of color critique
  • space, embodiment, and affect
  • biopolitics and neoliberal politics
  • critical whiteness studies
Bio:
I (she/they) am a Ph.D. student at the University of Missouri. I received my B.A. in Sociology and Communication from the University of South Florida and a M.A in Sociology from the University of Missouri. My broad research interests are gender, race, sexualities, identity and culture. My current research looks at what happens when diversity discourses meet material and virtual spaces/bodies on the university campus under neoliberal politics. I am invested in critically analyzing systems of power and the re-articulations of inequalities in today's sociopolitical landscape, along with the possibilities of coalitional politics both inside and outside the academy.

Looks like a female Ron Mexico.

College of Arts and Science
Women's and Gender Studies

Candace Korasick
Assistant Instructor
korasick.png

Health Sciences Research Day 2018
SSON-Thompson-Prentice-Wipke-Tevis-HSRD-2018-1200x801.jpg

The Sinclair School of Nursing was well-represented at the MU Health Sciences Research Day on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Nursing PhD students presenting their research included Reem Al Alawi, Rungnapha Khiewchaum, Christiana Oyewusi, Donna Prentice, and Erin Tallon.

Alumni
SON_5776.jpg

Join our Nursing Alumni Organization today!
The MU Nursing Alumni Organization’s members are graduates, students, faculty and friends of the MU Sinclair School of Nursing.

I am posting women that attend or work for the University of Missouri. What’s the issue? Are you intimidated by intelligence? A 10 second google search will turn up a thousand thots that known for nothing more than having weekly trains ran on them. But most don’t recognize the ladies behind the education. The smarties that don’t party.

In weird way you are actually shaming them and I dont think you realize it.

It's like hot girl, hot girl, oh good gawd Ron....

The effect is not uplifting of these women you select. It is actually a stark reminder of how they were adversely blessed with their appearances.

Just not sure if you realized how it appears from the view point of others.

Is that a problem? Beautiful & sexy is timeless IMO, the woman (Myrna Loy) in the picture (taken in the 1930's) currently on my lock screen died in 1993 at the age of 88.

Thin man are great flicks.

I am a huge fan of black and white movies and classic cartoons.

Charlie Chans number one son from the fox days is the old man in gremlins.

Grace kelly will always be in my top 5.

I am posting women that attend or work for the University of Missouri. What’s the issue? Are you intimidated by intelligence? A 10 second google search will turn up a thousand thots that known for nothing more than having weekly trains ran on them. But most don’t recognize the ladies behind the education. The smarties that don’t party.

Which is the point of these threads!

Your post also points out those that are ruining education on all levels by injecting political & social advocacy and causing young people to not think for themselves.

Reactions: Wireless1 and NEO

VN Store

Back