Girls of Mizzou

@bag12day, and here I was, all ready to help pluck turkeys...
Still can I’m not that mad at you 😂.
we only did 5 today but dang were they big. Avg weight was 25 lbs Dressed ( guts out feathers and head gone , Necks and feet in a Separate stock pile)
we had one dressed at 27 lbs and tried for Shats and giggles to put him in my turkey fry pot, Nope too dang big!. We need to do the rest soon, so hurry up! Imma go broke feeding these things!

Laurie-Kingsley1.jpg

Laurie Kingsley, College of Education
William T. Kemper Fellow

Lauren-Zima.jpg

Senior Producer and host of Entertainment Tonight, Lauren Zima is a Mizzou alumna.

ET must like those SEC girls. Julie Moran (nee Bryant) was a Georgia alum from Thomasville, Georgia, which has quite the reputation for scenery. (the present Mrs. Cleveland hails from Thomas County).

Reactions: Wireless1
Must add that back in the late 80s, spent a good bit of time in the Missouri boot heel. There was one girl i knew who should have been a college cheerleader, she was absolutely gorgeous. But one thing I did notice is that even the plain looking girls all had wonderful complexions.

View attachment 310000
Alexis F. Lewis
Areas of Study:
  • feminist theory
  • cultrue & identity
  • queer theory / queer of color critique
  • space, embodiment, and affect
  • biopolitics and neoliberal politics
  • critical whiteness studies
Bio:
I (she/they) am a Ph.D. student at the University of Missouri. I received my B.A. in Sociology and Communication from the University of South Florida and a M.A in Sociology from the University of Missouri. My broad research interests are gender, race, sexualities, identity and culture. My current research looks at what happens when diversity discourses meet material and virtual spaces/bodies on the university campus under neoliberal politics. I am invested in critically analyzing systems of power and the re-articulations of inequalities in today's sociopolitical landscape, along with the possibilities of coalitional politics both inside and outside the academy.

This is part of the reason tuition costs continue to skyrocket; to pay these morons to teach fake ass disciplines.

View attachment 310000
Alexis F. Lewis
Areas of Study:
  • feminist theory
  • cultrue & identity
  • queer theory / queer of color critique
  • space, embodiment, and affect
  • biopolitics and neoliberal politics
  • critical whiteness studies
Bio:
I (she/they) am a Ph.D. student at the University of Missouri. I received my B.A. in Sociology and Communication from the University of South Florida and a M.A in Sociology from the University of Missouri. My broad research interests are gender, race, sexualities, identity and culture. My current research looks at what happens when diversity discourses meet material and virtual spaces/bodies on the university campus under neoliberal politics. I am invested in critically analyzing systems of power and the re-articulations of inequalities in today's sociopolitical landscape, along with the possibilities of coalitional politics both inside and outside the academy.
I bet she's into bondage.

That could be fun...

VN Store

Back