Giuliani almost broke; Trump won't help.

Then there’s that pesky contempt of court charge to deal with.
1) I assume the "perjury trap" reference was referring to Flynn. My understanding is he lied to FBI agents in an interview, thats not contempt of court.
2) if he were subpoenaed to court and the truth exposed him to criminal liability, he could plead the fifth.

Rudy is a walking disaster. Even Trump knows it. I am surprised Trump fans can't read the writing on the wall. Rudy is useless to Trump so f him. He's useless bc his bull shat claims are just that. Bull shat.
I bet NYC would love to have him back. He cleaned up the city and cut the crime rate. The country could use more „walking disasters“ like Rudi IMHO

I bet NYC would love to have him back. He cleaned up the city and cut the crime rate. The country could use more „walking disasters“ like Rudi IMHO
They would love to have 2000 Rudy back. Known drunk Rudy not so much. It's why even Trump has cast him aside. I hope he gets help.

Silly man, Democrats never even get questioned under oath

I thought you were smart enough to understand that if a civil suit is filed, whether by Dominion or Donald Trump, they can call any relevant witness they want. (Key word: relevant).

1) I assume the "perjury trap" reference was referring to Flynn. My understanding is he lied to FBI agents in an interview, thats not contempt of court.
2) if he were subpoenaed to court and the truth exposed him to criminal liability, he could plead the fifth.

Reread where you girls are claiming it’s a civil matter.

Reactions: AM64
I thought you were smart enough to understand that if a civil suit is filed, whether by Dominion or Donald Trump, they can call any relevant witness they want. (Key word: relevant).
I thought the topic here was a hypothetical Hunter deposition which would be criminal which means it will never happen because Democrats never get indicted

Follow the conversation you're replying to. My conversation with Tsar, which EL replied to, is about the civil suit, if I remember correctly. I could be wrong, its past my bedtime.
Past Biden’s ‘s too (I think today he stayed up till 10:30 am)

I thought the topic here was a hypothetical Hunter deposition which would be criminal which means it will never happen because Democrats never get indicted

I dont think so. You don't have depositions of criminal defendants in a criminal case. If they are deposed in a civil case they can please the fifth though.

Reactions: RockyTop85
They would love to have 2000 Rudy back. Known drunk Rudy not so much. It's why even Trump has cast him aside. I hope he gets help.

Known drunk Rudy was doing three martini interviews and leaving one of his multiple cell phones in the car after being told not to leave them years ago.

Follow the conversation you're replying to. My conversation with Tsar, which EL replied to, is about the civil suit, if I remember correctly. I could be wrong, its past my bedtime.

The conversation is that the left is using tactics which should not be at their disposal to attack their political rivals while ignoring the blatant corruption and crimes being committed by the Biden’s.

The conversation is that the left is using tactics which should not be at their disposal to attack their political rivals while ignoring the blatant corruption and crimes being committed by the Biden’s.
The conversation is that Dominion sued Rudy for defamation.

Meanwhile, Hunter continues peddling influence months after a former Republican POTUS is impeached on made up accusations of inciting a riot. Ironic that the first impeachment included abuse of power charges.

Funny that the Lefties have zero concern over suspected election irregularities but are giddy that Rudy is facing financial ruin.

Meanwhile, Hunter continues peddling influence months after a former Republican POTUS is impeached on made up accusations of inciting a riot. Ironic that the first impeachment included abuse of power charges.
I dont know what Hunter Biden did that might be a federal crime, I don't know Rudy did that might be federal crime. The thought process shouldn't be charge him if they did it depending on his politics, it should be charge them if they did it. Don't pretend like Rudy or Hunter is holier than anybody else. If somebody thinks Hunter committed some civil tort, sue him depose him and anybody else that's relevant, If the doj has reason to think he's committed a crime, prosecute him. You should have the same opinion about Rudy.

VN Store

Back