Giuliani almost broke; Trump won't help.

I bet NYC would love to have him back. He cleaned up the city and cut the crime rate. The country could use more „walking disasters“ like Rudi IMHO

Ehhh. It's debatable if he gets any credit at all.

A detective invented a crime reporting system that did two things:

1) helped them strategize where and when to put resources, which was a winning solution.
2) incentivized LEO's to talk people (usually prostitutes) out of reporting crimes.

I learned all about it from this deep dive pod.

#127 The Crime Machine, Part I | Reply All

Last edited:
I dont know what Hunter Biden did that might be a federal crime, I don't know Rudy did that might be federal crime. The thought process shouldn't be charge him if they did it depending on his politics, it should be charge them if they did it. Don't pretend like Rudy or Hunter is holier than anybody else. If somebody thinks Hunter committed some civil tort, sue him depose him and anybody else that's relevant, If the doj has reason to think he's committed a crime, prosecute him. You should have the same opinion about Rudy.

Maybe the Chinese buyers of Hunter’s artwork will have a case in civil court.

Reactions: AM64
Obsession with Trump is interesting. Does it manifest from similiar instances in your life? Who didn't help you out when the problems you caused yourself came back to haunt you?

Reactions: Orangeburst
Obsession with Trump is interesting. Does it manifest from similiar instances in your life? Who didn't help you out when the problems you caused yourself came back to haunt you?

So you're admitting that Giuliani caused his problems himself?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Every lawyer knows that Rudy’s situation is at the bottom of that slippery slope of lying for a client. You lose your ability to earn a living and you spend all your earnings fending off the wolves.

It’s his own fault and he deserves to be made an example of, just like Michael Avenatti.

I dont know what Hunter Biden did that might be a federal crime, I don't know Rudy did that might be federal crime. The thought process shouldn't be charge him if they did it depending on his politics, it should be charge them if they did it. Don't pretend like Rudy or Hunter is holier than anybody else. If somebody thinks Hunter committed some civil tort, sue him depose him and anybody else that's relevant, If the doj has reason to think he's committed a crime, prosecute him. You should have the same opinion about Rudy.

What's that selectively applied thing the DOJ likes to use on the opposition? Something like unregistered foreign agent?

What's that selectively applied thing the DOJ likes to use on the opposition? Something like unregistered foreign agent?
I believe that's why they're looking at with Rudy. I don't know what the charges the US Attorney for Delaware is looking into with Hunter Biden. It is kind of crazy that there was so much fuss about the way the Delaware USA was conducting his investigation into H. Biden awhile back and now everybody pretends that H. Biden isn't being investigated in order to defend Rudy.

Reactions: AM64
I believe that's why they're looking at with Rudy. I don't know what the charges the US Attorney for Delaware is looking into with Hunter Biden. It is kind of crazy that there was so much fuss about the way the Delaware USA was conducting his investigation into H. Biden awhile back and now everybody pretends that H. Biden isn't being investigated in order to defend Rudy.

I have absolutely no love for Rudy; the idiot may have been competent once, but he should have been put out to pasture long ago. What I really wish is that laws were upheld where the DC power brokers come into play - any of them - all of them. I think the current level of corruption exceeds anything Grant's administration managed.

VN Store

Back