Giuliani condo/apartment being raided

Stupid. It wasn't a taxi ride. It was an emergency trip to Walter Reed Hospital.

it was in The NY Times. His blood oxygen levels were in the 80s. that's dangerously low. He was given an antibody cocktail which was still in clinical trials. They don't do that if he's fine. He wasn't.

He was close to going on the ventilator and if he did he would've never gotten off it as he is a 75 year old obese man.
That is the most ignorant take I've read on VN since yesterday.

When I was in the hospital with COVID, my oxygen dropped into the 80's. They gave me oxygen. Never mentioned a respirator. I'm no doctor, or even a nurse, but I think it takes more than your oxygen dropping into the 80's to get intubated.

I guess I had no idea how close to death's door I was.

Stupid. It wasn't a taxi ride. It was an emergency trip to Walter Reed Hospital.

it was in The NY Times. His blood oxygen levels were in the 80s. that's dangerously low. He was given an antibody cocktail which was still in clinical trials. They don't do that if he's fine. He wasn't.

He was close to going on the ventilator and if he did he would've never gotten off it as he is a 75 year old obese man.

Just stop...this is LG level reaching.

Reactions: AM64
You have cited no facts regarding this statement that I have seen. You mention oxygen saturation, ventilators, and experimental medication in your posts. Just because it came from your fingertips doesn't mean it is fact (you're fully aware of this), and your lack of medical knowledge is showing.

The experimental medication Trump received was very widely reported. I think even trump said that himself or maybe it was his blonde bimbo press secretary that told everyone that.

His oxygen levels were reported in the NY Times as is the part about him almost needing a ventilator.
--

The only part I stated independently was that if he was put on a ventilator he would not have survived. Knowing what we know now about the disease and what happens to people on ventilators when they are 75 years old and obese, I stand by that statement fully.

I think if it was any other 75 year old fat man with a severe case of Covid you would agree with me

The experimental medication Trump received was very widely reported. I think even trump said that himself or maybe it was his blonde bimbo press secretary that told everyone that.

His oxygen levels were reported in the NY Times as is the part about him almost needing a ventilator.
--

The only part I stated independently was that if he was put on a ventilator he would not have survived. Knowing what we know now about the disease and what happens to people on ventilators when they are 75 years old and obese, I stand by that statement fully.

I think if it was any other 75 year old fat man with a severe case of Covid you would agree with me
I should just let you keep going for entertainment, however I have a few questions....

Which medications that were used to treat Covid weren't experimental?

Were all of these experimental medications that were only being given to "dieing" patients, only given in the hospital? Surely all near death patients on experimental meds would be in a hospital.

Do they put you on a ventilator when your oxygen saturation hits the 80s?

What is a "severe" case of Covid? What symptoms did Trump have that made his case "severe"?

I should just let you keep going for entertainment, however I have a few questions....

Were all of these experimental medications that were only being given to "dieing" patients, only given in the hospital? Surely all near death patients on experimental meds would be in a hospital.

What is a "severe" case of Covid? What symptoms did Trump have that made his case "severe"?

...all of this stuff can be found from basic research

A) any medications that had FDA approval. Trump's Regeneron 'Covid cocktail' did NOT at the time, hence the use of the term experimental*

A) Nobody was given the experimental medications except those that participated in the clinical trials in this country. It was a privilege he enjoyed as president. After they saved Trump's life with it, it was pushed through emergency FDA approval in November of 2020, used only on "severe Covid-19 cases" or "such as people who are older than 65 or obese"**

A) I guess that would depend on the decision of the doctor and the condition of the patient. Often times yes, but not always especially since it is so hard to get off of. Normal adults have oxygen levels around 97 percent. Those in the 80s could see vital organs damaged and should seek medical help immediately according to Yale University Medicine***

A). A severe covid case can be described in a number of different ways but difficulty breathing and/or low oxygen levels to the point where hospitalization is needed is almost always described as a "severe" case. Trump had both. Furthermore with his age (75) and risk factors (obese), he was in the group of people in the greatest risk for Covid 19 death. 8 out of 10 Covid deaths came from people aged 65 and older****

*What to Know About President Trump’s COVID-19 Treatments
**US to distribute Covid-19 antibody cocktail that Trump received
***Pulse Oximetry
****COVID-19 and Your Health

When I was in the hospital with COVID, my oxygen dropped into the 80's. They gave me oxygen. Never mentioned a respirator. I'm no doctor, or even a nurse, but I think it takes more than your oxygen dropping into the 80's to get intubated.

I guess I had no idea how close to death's door I was.

Are you old and fat like trump? Either way you were definitely experiencing a severe case and I am happy you recovered

...all of this stuff can be found from basic research

A) any medications that had FDA approval. Trump's Regeneron 'Covid cocktail' did NOT at the time, hence the use of the term experimental*

A) Nobody was given the experimental medications except those that participated in the clinical trials in this country. It was a privilege he enjoyed as president. After they saved Trump's life with it, it was pushed through emergency FDA approval in November of 2020, used only on "severe Covid-19 cases" or "such as people who are older than 65 or obese"**

A) I guess that would depend on the decision of the doctor and the condition of the patient. Often times yes, but not always especially since it is so hard to get off of. Normal adults have oxygen levels around 97 percent. Those in the 80s could see vital organs damaged and should seek medical help immediately according to Yale University Medicine***

A). A severe covid case can be described in a number of different ways but difficulty breathing and/or low oxygen levels to the point where hospitalization is needed is almost always described as a "severe" case. Trump had both. Furthermore with his age (75) and risk factors (obese), he was in the group of people in the greatest risk for Covid 19 death. 8 out of 10 Covid deaths came from people aged 65 and older****

*What to Know About President Trump’s COVID-19 Treatments
**US to distribute Covid-19 antibody cocktail that Trump received
***Pulse Oximetry
****COVID-19 and Your Health

Thanks for your responses. Few more questions....

Which medications had FDA approval for treatment of Covid?

So only the "privileged" received medications that had EUA?

Thanks for your responses. Few more questions....

Which medications had FDA approval for treatment of Covid?

So only the "privileged" received medications that had EUA?

I believe I already answered those. If not, the internet is at your fingertips and its annoying showing you things you can find out for yourself

What medical school did you graduate from? Have you ever had covid?

I never once stated I went to medical school, all I did was provide answers from public sources that answered questions asked of me. It was so easy anyone can do it.

No, I have never had Covid because I worked hard to protect myself and my family. Masks & social distancing has worked for me. And while it sometimes sucked to wear the mask, I reminded myself that a ventilator would suck wayyyyyyyyyy worse

I never once stated I went to medical school, all I did was provide answers from public sources that answered questions asked of me. It was so easy anyone can do it.

No, I have never had Covid because I worked hard to protect myself and my family. Masks & social distancing has worked for me. And while it sometimes sucked to wear the mask, I reminded myself that a ventilator would suck wayyyyyyyyyy worse
How many people do you actually know that have had covid?

How many people do you actually know that have had covid?

hmmm a fair amount I'd say..? I'm not a celebrity that knows thousands of people in general or anything but I have a few friends that saw the disease hit their families. They are young so they recovered thank God. I had a cousin that was severely impacted and in the hospital for many days. And my husband had a co-worker die from it. But I didn't really know the guy.

WHY?

From your public sources, if you didn't wear a mask or social distance yourself from an infected person, are you guaranteed to get covid?

From your public sources, if you didn't wear a mask or social distance yourself from an infected person, are you guaranteed to get covid?

Nothing is ever guaranteed, so no. I dont need public sources for that one. that's common sense

hmmm a fair amount I'd say..? I'm not a celebrity that knows thousands of people in general or anything but I have a few friends that saw the disease hit their families. They are young so they recovered thank God. I had a cousin that was severely impacted and in the hospital for many days. And my husband had a co-worker die from it. But I didn't really know the guy.

WHY?
I literally know hundreds from the workplace. Two people that were hospitalized and not put on ventilators. I've had it. Masks and social distancing are still mandatory at work and have been for a year now.

I literally know hundreds from the workplace. Two people that were hospitalized and not put on ventilators. I've had it. Masks and social distancing are still mandatory at work and have been for a year now.

Yea there may have been more people that I know. My work would seemingly daily over the winter report new cases from within our company but the names weren't released for privacy reasons. And yeah we are still masking up and social distancing too

Yea there may have been more people that I know. My work would seemingly daily over the winter report new cases from within our company but the names weren't released for privacy reasons. And yeah we are still masking up and social distancing too
I don't know of anybody personally that has died from covid or been put on a ventilator. My wife is a supervisor at a lab. They had their testing done by a contractor. She got the call on her shift when someone tested positive. To her knowledge only one patient during this pandemic that had gotten a test run through that lab died. That patient was in their 80's. Does this all line up with what your public sources state?

I don't know of anybody personally that has died from covid or been put on a ventilator. My wife is a supervisor at a lab. They had their testing done by a contractor. She got the call on her shift when someone tested positive. To her knowledge only one patient during this pandemic that had gotten a test run through that lab died. That patient was in their 80's. Does this all line up with what your public sources state?

No. Public sources state there has been people that died of the disease

No. Public sources state there has been people that died of the disease
All of this is purely anecdotal, but I've ask her about the deaths of flu during the flu season. She stated their seemed to be more deaths of the flu. I most certainly believe there is an illness called covid 19. I had it, my symptoms were mild. I never went to the doctor and I got over it within a week. I've read public sources and had an opposite experience from most things I've read. You need to take care when buying into public sources hook line and sinker.

All of this is purely anecdotal, but I've ask her about the deaths of flu during the flu season. She stated their seemed to be more deaths of the flu. I most certainly believe there is an illness called covid 19. I had it, my symptoms were mild. I never went to the doctor and I got over it within a week. I've read public sources and had an opposite experience from most things I've read. You need to take care when buying into public sources hook line and sinker.

But how else could he push his agenda?

VN Store

Back