Giuliani condo/apartment being raided

You're right. He had a background in it prior to politics. Goes a long way.

Meh, he wasn't quite the actor people like to think he was.

Reagan's advantage was he could be down to earth with you one minute, giving fatherly advice the next and being stern when he had to. Plus, his humor at just the right time was what endeared him to many.

I'd tend to think he and JFK were probably the two best speakers in the modern era.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64

Reagan's advantage was he could be down to earth with you one minute, giving fatherly advice the next and being stern when he had to. Plus, his humor at just the right time was what endeared him to many.

I'd tend to think he and JFK were probably the two best speakers in the modern era.

Just because he wasn't a noteworthy thespian doesn't mean he didn't have lots of practice with characterized recitation.

Reactions: AM64

Agreed.

‘Rudy would give Trump up in a heartbeat’: Michael Cohen says his old friend Giuliani is an 'idiot' and is ‘going to start talking’ to the Feds about what he did for the former president to avoid a long sentence like his

• Speaking to CNN Thursday Donald Trump's former fixer called Giuliani an 'idiot'
Michael Cohen has said Rudy Giuliani 'would give Donald Trump up in a heartbeat' after federal agents raided the former New York City mayor's home and office.

Speaking to CNN Thursday, Trump's former fixer called Giuliani an 'idiot' who has 'no relationship' with the ex president, who, he says, operates in a 'garbage can orbit'.

After news of the raid broke Wednesday, Cohen - who was also subject of a federal raid and would eventually plead guilty to eight federal counts - tweeted: 'Here we go folks.'

Michael Cohen says Rudy Giuliani is an 'idiot' and 'would give Trump up in a heartbeat' | Daily Mail Online

afb042921dAPR20210429064512.jpg

Reactions: AirVol and AM64
‘Rudy would give Trump up in a heartbeat’: Michael Cohen says his old friend Giuliani is an 'idiot' and is ‘going to start talking’ to the Feds about what he did for the former president to avoid a long sentence like his

• Speaking to CNN Thursday Donald Trump's former fixer called Giuliani an 'idiot'
Michael Cohen has said Rudy Giuliani 'would give Donald Trump up in a heartbeat' after federal agents raided the former New York City mayor's home and office.

Speaking to CNN Thursday, Trump's former fixer called Giuliani an 'idiot' who has 'no relationship' with the ex president, who, he says, operates in a 'garbage can orbit'.

After news of the raid broke Wednesday, Cohen - who was also subject of a federal raid and would eventually plead guilty to eight federal counts - tweeted: 'Here we go folks.'

Michael Cohen says Rudy Giuliani is an 'idiot' and 'would give Trump up in a heartbeat' | Daily Mail Online

Currently Rudy is Biden in a different package, with more energy, and a different political perspective.

If he gives up any real dirt on Trump, then prosecute Trump. If you can prove he did something, go get him.

Just don't let him get Epstein'd.

I have never seen a winning team go after a losing polictical opponent after the fact with such fervor beyond rhetoric. Trump must of upset their political agenda timeline or something, but they are probably just trying to kill his political movement, which is like bad history revisted.

Would be interesting to see the SS protecting the ex Prez and the DOJ comes knocking on the door.

I have never seen a winning team go after a losing polictical opponent after the fact with such fervor beyond rhetoric. Trump must of upset their political agenda timeline or something, but they are probably just trying to kill his political movement, which is like bad history revisted.

Would be interesting to see the SS protecting the ex Prez and the DOJ comes knocking on the door.

This is to bury the Biden’s corruption in regards to Ukraine.

Reactions: tnmarktx and AM64
So the story goes the feds raid Rudy's pad. Take all electronic devices except a hard drive Rudy told them was a copy of Hunters hard drive. Anyone buying that story? If Rudy had said " it's just family photos" would they believe him and left it as well.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
As both politicians and thespians do.

Somewhat. I'm not denying his acting career would have had an impact just like lawyers that join Congress get plenty of PS training in advance. But I think outside of his speeches where he had time to prepare, he was great at impromptu speaking. He could turn on the charm very quickly and that set him apart.

Somewhat. I'm not denying his acting career would have had an impact just like lawyers that join Congress get plenty of PS training in advance. But I think outside of his speeches where he had time to prepare, he was great at impromptu speaking. He could turn on the charm very quickly and that set him apart.
Clinton was able to do that as well. Although his charm had the air of a used car salesman. He was still one of the best politicians ever to hold office.

Clinton was able to do that as well. Although his charm had the air of a used car salesman. He was still one of the best politicians ever to hold office.

I'm not sure about "best" so to speak. I think he was one of the more crafty ones that knew how to wheel and deal to get things done. Hence, your used car salesman is pretty accurate.

Reactions: AM64 and Zues1
I would call him extremely effective as a politician, in that respect I agree he was one of the best.

To seek and execute a search warrant of the President's attorney like this is an extraordinary thing. They know they will face enormous scrutiny and criticism from Trump's base who will claim it is political, even though it apparently started under Trump.

They did not do this without a rock solid reason

You are right. He isn't a liberal so they have to try to take out any opposition against them.

VN Store

Back