Giuliani condo/apartment being raided

Jesus another stupid take from you :rolleyes:

How is that stupid? Trump wasn't rushed to the hospital for hang nail. He wasn't given experimental medicine because of a bruise.

His oxygen levels were dangerously low. He is lucky to be alive and instead of downplaying it for his sheep followers he should've been giving credit to the great doctors & nurses that saved him

How is that stupid? Trump wasn't rushed to the hospital for hang nail. He wasn't given experimental medicine because of a bruise.

His oxygen levels were dangerously low. He is lucky to be alive and instead of downplaying it for his sheep followers he should've been giving credit to the great doctors & nurses that saved him
That's a long drive and the reason the potus has a helicopter as his disposal

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

Whatevs. His doctor told us he'd live for 200 years.

I believe the potus uses marine 1 as a taxi and always has. Your responses lack any semblance of critical thought

Stupid. It wasn't a taxi ride. It was an emergency trip to Walter Reed Hospital.

it was in The NY Times. His blood oxygen levels were in the 80s. that's dangerously low. He was given an antibody cocktail which was still in clinical trials. They don't do that if he's fine. He wasn't.

He was close to going on the ventilator and if he did he would've never gotten off it as he is a 75 year old obese man.

Stupid. It wasn't a taxi ride. It was an emergency trip to Walter Reed Hospital.

it was in The NY Times. His blood oxygen levels were in the 80s. that's dangerously low. He was given an antibody cocktail which was still in clinical trials. They don't do that if he's fine. He wasn't.

He was close to going on the ventilator and if he did he would've never gotten off it as he is a 75 year old obese man.

Is that yours or the NYTs expert medical opinion ?

Reactions: AM64

Would he take it for every other trip to Walter Reed? If yes then your response is nonsense (hint: it's yes). He may have been very sick but the helicopter is irrelevant to the story

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Would he take it for every other trip to Walter Reed? If yes then your response is nonsense (hint: it's yes). He may have been very sick but the helicopter is irrelevant to the story

He went from almost died , to back at the WH after his 72 hour stay at Walter Reed . He’s a quick healer . Lol

Reactions: AM64 and jp1
He went from almost died , to back at the WH after his 72 hour stay at Walter Reed . He’s a quick healer . Lol
Oh I think it was longer than that but the helicopter is irrelevant given DC traffic and the local knowledge of the USSS

So once when he wasn't sick? Whoa, you got me

I'm not trying to "get you" or anyone. You seem to have your mind pretty well made up. If you want to believe the lies that he was fine, go ahead. But he wasn't.

and its stupid really.... like why lie about that?? It coulda been a big moment if he came out and told the truth about how serious the virus was on him

I'm not trying to "get you" or anyone. You seem to have your mind pretty well made up. If you want to believe the lies that he was fine, go ahead. But he wasn't.
He wasn't fine but he wasn't on deaths door step either. It wasn't like he was life flighted in critical condition. You are overstating the events for dramatic purpose in a very confusing and bizzare attempt to make some point.

and its stupid really.... like why lie about that?? It coulda been a big moment if he came out and told the truth about how serious the virus was on him
What facts are you basing this claim on? Notice i said facts.

I meant I don't think he was healed when he returned. He did it for effect not health reasons

I’m going out on a limb here but guessing a POTUS going from almost dead to walking back into the WH after only 72 hours at WR during a World wide pandemic .. is not happening . 🤷‍♂️

I cited several facts in this thread, you can read through them
You have cited no facts regarding this statement that I have seen. You mention oxygen saturation, ventilators, and experimental medication in your posts. Just because it came from your fingertips doesn't mean it is fact (you're fully aware of this), and your lack of medical knowledge is showing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64

VN Store

Back