Global Warming?

See how crazy you Republicans make me? Now I'm actually hoping that global warming starts destroying us just to prove a point.

See how crazy you democrats make me? You actually want the earth to burn itself up to prove a point!

Uh oh, wait a second....II Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

Crazy Christian Republicans......awwww....yeah......... :air_kiss:

I love you even though you are a democrat.... :air_kiss:

(OrangeEmpire @ Jul 25 said:
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

After reading some of the posts in this political forum lately, I hope that day comes sooner than later.. :banghead:

cave-acct.gif

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 25 said:
After reading some of the posts in this political forum lately, I hope that day comes sooner than later.. :banghead:
Come on OWB!!! This is fun!!!! :clapping:

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 25 said:
So you believe that we came from Monkeys?

No, and no scientist believes that either. You should do some research on 'Homo' lineage. The human lines and the ape lines do not intersect.

(therealUT @ Jul 25 said:
No, and no scientist believes that either. You should do some research on 'Homo' lineage. The human lines and the ape lines do not intersect.
Their evolution theories look pretty similar to some form of monkey to me. So what exactly do you think we evolved from??

(OrangeEmpire @ Jul 25 said:
See how crazy you democrats make me? You actually want the earth to burn itself up to prove a point!

Uh oh, wait a second....II Peter 3:10

Crazy Christian Republicans......awwww....yeah......... :air_kiss:

I love you even though you are a democrat.... :air_kiss:

inhofe_vs_babes.jpg

Their evolution theories look pretty similar to some form of monkey to me. So what exactly do you think we evolved from??

From the beginning? A single celled organism.

From the beginning? A single celled organism.
That suddenly just began to grow and grow and grow and BOOM!!!!! Theres man. Come on Real!

That suddenly just began to grow and grow and grow and BOOM!!!!! Theres man. Come on Real!

Have you ever read anything about evolution?

Is it any more outlandish than a human egg (smaller than a grain of sand) and a sperm (1,000x smaller than the egg) producing a 9 lb baby in only 9 months.

Yet, it is outlandish that over millions and millions of years, a single celled organism could evolve into a human...

Have you ever read anything about evolution?
Of course I have. It is a crock! They have to update it every year.
And the inconsistencies are laughable really. I am even suprised that Real believes in this crap.

Of course I have. It is a crock! They have to update it every year.

Am I the only one who thinks that comment is the funniest thing EVER? :eek:lol:

Is it any more outlandish than a human egg (smaller than a grain of sand) and a sperm (1,000x smaller than the egg) producing a 9 lb baby in only 9 months.

Yet, it is outlandish that over millions and millions of years, a single celled organism could evolve into a human...
The birth process is absolutely amazing, and that is how it was meant to be. There is absolutely no solid evidence of evolution. It is as simple as that.

Am I the only one who thinks that comment is the funniest thing EVER? :eek:lol:
I find the idea of evolution as the funniest thing ever. :lolabove:

The birth process is absolutely amazing, and that is how it was meant to be. There is absolutely no solid evidence of evolution. It is as simple as that.

True. However, they have the bones of Adam and Eve on display at the Chicago Museum of Natural History.

By the way, that was sarcasm, purely put to use here because there is not other intelligible way to communicate with you.

Adios, Amazon...see you later

:disappointed:

I would also suggest that if you haven't been to Glacier Park Montana, you should go now. There are only 20 some glaciers left out of 150+..

Soon it will be simply known as Park Montana..

VN Store

Back