Go to hell, Alabama! (and everyone else) (merged)

Yeah, I'm not even mad. Just fishing for likes.

I opened this thread just to like it because of the thread title. Go to hell Florida, bama, jajaw, cocks, candy, barn, kensucky, LSpoo, hogs, ole piss, miss state, Ta&m, mizzu. Think that's bout it. :hi:

Don't even care. And not original? No wayyyyy...

I basically said word for word what the other guy typed. I was totally trying to fool you tho. I was hoping you thought my thread was the original ??????

Original enough for me to "like" it anyway!

Florida fans are nothing but the excriment left behind in the woods by Bama inbreds.

That's all I got.

There is nothing better than offseason enthusiasm. I do believe CBJ's tenure beyond the first 2-3 seasons will be defined by his impact on the Bama and Florida rivalries, particularly whether he's able to snap either streak in the next 4 years. At least the gatas seem to be coming back to us....

Profile of the typical Gayfer fan:
Saw this gem after we loss the Daffy Gaffney phantom "catch" game. Ugly arse old woman in her Gayfer shirt with greasy dark hair and those big arse sunglasses that old woman used to wear on the Match Game (can't remember her name - she was always on there with Charles Nelson Reilly). She had wrinkly, leathery skin that was thoroughly damaged by Floriduh's brutal sun rays, she had a Virginia Slim dangling out of her weather-beaten lips, and was croaking, "Go Gatahs!" She is what I think of when I envision the typical Floridiot.

I'm starting to think that you folks don't like Bama. :unsure:

Think???think???you mean there's not enough evidence in this thread to verify pure,unadulterated hate for all things bama...and dont leave out those ugly dogs that troll upon our fuming,fan crazed diatribe...your condescension is obvious and unwelcome...Go Vols

VN Store

Back