GOP 2024 Plan B?

You forget so many things including the lying on a daily basis. All I know is that if he wins he will claim that a record number of people attended his inauguration, eve if the fields are largely empty.

Every President lies. And typically every day. If not them directly, than by proxy through the WH press secretary or other members of their administration.

They are far more agreeable than the "educated" who had to have their student loans "forgiven." Especially the ones who were asking for it to be done. Those folks are scum.
They work at Starbucks with LG, don't talk about them like that.

Especially if it’s Burgum, I could see Trump being impeached again and this time gone.

As Triple H stated, “there’s always a Plan B.”

If you only encounter a few cockroaches, then "they" are the cockroaches. If you encounter nothing but cockroaches, then you are the cockroach.

View attachment 657395

Total aside, from what website did you download that GIF? I tried to use the same one and got an error message about certain prefixes not supported on VN. Seems to happen from time to time. Copying @Freak

It's all that matters to the majority of voters. Very few vote on policies and the parties know that. They created this system

Some like him are more extreme than others, but you are correct. Die hard tribalism is what has led to having guys like DT and JB in the White House.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Total aside, from what website did you download that GIF? I tried to use the same one and got an error message about certain prefixes not supported on VN. Seems to happen from time to time. Copying @Freak
I don't know. There is a list of approved sites.

Wasn't Obama the first black president?
Did Obama play saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show?

giphy.gif

Didn't think so.
giphy.gif

Your description of the MAGA cult as simply "everyday working class people" is misleading because you omit that they are, by and large, uneducated (or poorly educated) and are resentful of racial minorities and science because it represents change to their perception of the way the world works, all of which is rapidly accelerating and leaving them in the dust.
How condescending can a person get????? Seriously????
Turbo, lawgator, and Luther contemplating regular everyday American Blue Collar workers…..
6F3BD745-3EC7-4B07-9019-722F235212B8.jpeg

How condescending can a person get????? Seriously????
Turbo, lawgator, and Luther contemplating regular everyday American Blue Collar workers…..
View attachment 657494

We are talking about the people who grow your food, drive the trucks, fix your plumbing, build you house, dig the coal, smelt the iron to make steel, pick up your garbage, sell you groceries, build your cars, defend our nation, put out fires, drive the buses and boats, fix you wiring, and basically keep your elitist behinds from starving, freezing, stranded, or even the least bit uncomfortable. How DARE they have the sheer AUDACITY to think for themselves and have exactly the same vote to cast as you do?????

We are talking about the people who grow your food, drive the trucks, fix your plumbing, build you house, dig the coal, smelt the iron to make steel, pick up your garbage, sell you groceries, build your cars, defend our nation, put out fires, drive the buses and boats, fix you wiring, and basically keep your elitist behinds from starving, freezing, stranded, or even the least bit uncomfortable. How DARE they have the sheer AUDACITY to think for themselves and have exactly the same vote to cast as you do?????
don't forget the ones paying for the lying b@sterd puddinhead's vote buying "college loan forgiveness" scheme

VN Store

Back