Harry Reid Dead At 82

Just on example: Lied about Mittens' tax returns which destroyed his candidacy. When finally called out on it, admitted. "Well, it worked". Just one layer of that despicable onion. No great loss.
That is a pretty weak example of "evil". LOL.

When I think of evil, names like Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Idi Amin, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and Caligula come to mind.

Harry Reid was a career politician who served as an uncooperative and often divisive obstructionist... that's a very unimpressive rap sheet when compared to the names listed above.

Last edited:

When I think of evil, names like Adolph Hitler, Josef Stalin, Idi Amin, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and Caligula come to mind.

Harry Reid was a career politician who served as an uncooperative and often divisive obstructionist... that's a very unimpressive rap sheet when compared to the names listed above.

Atilla the Hun and GK were not evil by a long shot.

I'd ask what its excuse was for allowing Ewing's sarcoma, acute lymphocytic leukemia, neuroblastomas, Wilms tumors, Lymphomas, Rhabdomyosarcomas or retinoblastomas in children.

I hope I’m within ear shot when you do and you go into one of your snarky replies . 😂

Just calling a spade a spade. You are celebrating the death of a US Senator.

I highly doubt hell nor heaven cares what position you held in life . Words and deeds . Being a long standing politician would I’m guessing come with some form of trying to explain those words and deeds wheaten done in the dark or the light .

When I think of evil, names like Adolph Hitler, Josef Stalin, Idi Amin, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and Caligula come to mind.

I think what he was deeply embroiled in - the polarization of this country - is evil. YMMV.

He was just another dime a dozen shizbag politician. I don't know why we act like they are something special.

Look at the debt clock.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Atilla the Hun and GK were not evil by a long shot.
I'm not interested in taking part in hijacking this thread. I was just emphasizing how "evil" is a hyperbolic term for such a person as Reid.

However, I will say that most historians would disagree with you. Genghis Khan's army killed something in the neighborhood of 15 million people in Persia. Atilla the Hun was similarly known to have used inhumane tactics. He was a threat to the civilized world of the Roman Empire and dragged Europe back to the Dark Ages.

I'd ask what its excuse was for allowing Ewing's sarcoma, acute lymphocytic leukemia, neuroblastomas, Wilms tumors, Lymphomas, Rhabdomyosarcomas or retinoblastomas in children.
Job had a moment where he questioned God. God answered.

I get the feeling I would not like the answers to these questions.

Reactions: StarRaider
Um yes they were. Anyone who commits genocide and mass rape is evil

They weren't evil, read up on them. Could they be cruel? Yes absolutely they could but neither committed genocide and as for mass rape yeah both of their armies were guilty. But you should really read up on both especially GK, he was no where near evil.

Start with the book Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford. It's a long book but goes into great detail about him and the making of his empire.

Here is a short read about his laws.

https://scholar.smu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1547&context=lbra

They weren't evil, read up on them. Could they be cruel? Yes absolutely they could but neither committed genocide and as for mass rape yeah both of their armies were guilty. But you should really read up on both especially GK, he was no where near evil.

Start with the book Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford. It's a long book but goes into great detail about him and the making of his empire.

Here is a short read about his laws.

https://scholar.smu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1547&context=lbra
Evil... and they both will appear on most lists for "Worst Person Ever".

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm not interested in taking part in hijacking this thread. I was just emphasizing how "evil" is a hyperbolic term for such a person as Reid.

However, I will say that most historians would disagree with you. Genghis Khan's army killed something in the neighborhood of 15 million people in Persia. Atilla the Hun was similarly known to have used inhumane tactics. He was a threat to the civilized world of the Roman Empire and dragged Europe back to the Dark Ages.

Here we go with the "historians" argument. Ok, so post some links from "historians" backing up your claim. And no GK didn't kill 15 million people in Persia, that would have been the majority of the population at the time.

Here we go with the "historians" argument. Ok, so post some links from "historians" backing up your claim. And no GK didn't kill 15 million people in Persia, that would have been the majority of the population at the time.
I don't care enough about it to hijack this thread, but you are wrong.... as is frequently your custom.

I don't care enough about it to hijack this thread, but you are wrong.... as is frequently your custom.

I'm just supposed to take your word for it? If GK and AH are evil because of their wars of conquest and atrocities committed by their soldiers then Abraham Lincoln is evil.

I listed some reading on GK and you should take a look. Your eyes might open.

Job had a moment where he questioned God. God answered.

I get the feeling I would not like the answers to these questions.

Enabling his "subjects" with the gift of curiosity and the dopamine rewards that come for attaining knowledge and then punishing them for being inquisitive seems like dick move.

The whole "kiss my ass and don't ask questions" or burn forever system is as my kids would say, "sus."

VN Store

Back