Have any of your Biden voting friends

People wanted evidence of celebration.

Here you go.
You clearly don't know what you're looking for. The man had a 5 decade track record of failure and you voted for him. It's a disgrace they're still trotting him out in front of this country. People died because of him or the group propping him up.

People wanted evidence of celebration.

Here you go.
I'm starting to think you don't know what the word celebration means if that's what you call a celebration.

I know what's happening here. You're the dude who demands to check his girlfriends phone for texts because you accuse her of cheating on you. You even have the GPS tracker on her phone so you can see her whereabouts but in actuality, you're actively cheating on her yourself and because of that, you're insecure.

No, because the alternative was Donald Trump. The Trump administration was moving towards a hasty troop withdrawal from Afghanistan as well. That fact is being ignored by the right.

So much pain, denial and defiance in this post. This is why this country is going in the wrong direction fast.

Trump wasn't part of the elite ruling class. He's cheap con artist.
I love you brother but you’ve lost your mind.
Actually not sure you were ever sane..that’s probably why I enjoy your company

Trump was everyone’s big buddy till 2015 when he decided to be a Republican. He’s just more of the same. Y’all don’t like him anymore because he switched parties and fooled a lot of people into believing he’s different than the rest.
it looks like you even fell for it.

Edit: I forgot to call you “mall cop” or say “you’re not a lawyer “
I apologize for that lapse

Reactions: tntar heel
The boarder was under control. Biden takes over and it turns to ****. That’s Trumps fault.
So if they’re moronic enough to believe that then they will definitely blame Trump for this Biden cluster ****.

We're seeing it in this very thread. These are the type of people that will never come to their senses. Never.

Trump was everyone’s big buddy till 2015 when he decided to be a Republican. He’s just more of the same. Y’all don’t like him anymore because he switched parties and fooled a lot of people into believing he’s different than the rest.

That's my point. He has no principles. No moral compass. No values. He goes for the adulation and applause to feed his ego. So whoever is telling him how great he is, that's what dictates what he says.

That's my point. He has no principles. No moral compass. No values. He goes for the adulation and applause to feed his ego. So whoever is telling him how great he is, that's what dictates what he says.
So just like every other political figure.
I can play whataboutism on this from either party and prove he’s no different than the rest.

Slice, LG has you on this one. Trump was never part of the political elite, fringe hanger on, donor yeah but the reality is he pretty much was a 3rd party candidate when he ran for the nomination.

Reactions: walkenvol
No, because the alternative was Donald Trump. The Trump administration was moving towards a hasty troop withdrawal from Afghanistan as well. That fact is being ignored by the right.
We have no idea what strategy Trump would have engaged so it's a false equivalency on your part to suggest he would have done the same. It's hard to imagine he could have done worse, and fairly easy to imagine he'd have done better. But we'll never know.

Just own that Biden screwed up royally.

The Afghan withdrawal has been a geopolitical debacle from the Biden administration, with tragic consequences, but it won't carry as much weight in the long run as domestic issues will. There would be cause for serious concern if Biden was up for reelection next year, but he's not. Three years is an eternity in the American political landscape. I highly doubt that this botched exodus (as disorganized and unprepared as it was) will still be still be in the news cycle or even be a campaign issue when the Presidential Election primaries begin in February of 2024.
I think your optimism is misplaced. This is gonna cost the Dems in the long run, IMO.

Reactions: tnmarktx
Doesn't matter what happens. Delusion and Trump Derangement is still alive and well.

5kzt64.jpg

^^^^^^and this is why it will never get better.
Till you dipsticks rebel and start voting 3rd party we won’t get better candidates out of the elite ruling class

I just wanted to quote this in case anyone missed it the first time. The wealthy dementia patient is not on our side and neither was the NYC billionaire real estate developer.

Slice, LG has you on this one. Trump was never part of the political elite, fringe hanger on, donor yeah but the reality is he pretty much was a 3rd party candidate when he ran for the nomination.
Stfu!
Nobody asked you.
(

VN Store

Back