Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

I don't even care about Walker's lie anymore to be honest with you ... but don't gaslight me. I have ears and I trust them. They work just fine. Don't try to tell me that Herschel Walker didn't lie about being a graduate of the University of Georgia.

Do you have any clue how stupid you look doing this?

Everybody is stupid and an idiot. Except for you.

I don't even care about Walker's lie anymore to be honest with you ... but don't gaslight me. I have ears and I trust them. They work just fine. Don't try to tell me that Herschel Walker didn't lie about being a graduate of the University of Georgia.

Do you have any clue how stupid you look doing this?
When did I do that? I called him a liar. Not gaslighting anyone. And the fact you don't care about the other guys lies show you are being hugely FOS

When did I do that? I called him a liar. Not gaslighting anyone. And the fact you don't care about the other guys lies show you are being hugely FOS
I thought I was replying to the other guy... Sorry.

I never said I don't care about Warnock being a liar.

BB85 is really serious about yall possibly electing Walker. I mean, like, deadly serious.
It's odd that people on a Tennessee fan sports site would come to his defense like this. Forget the Bill Bates play .... Does 44-0 ring a bell for anyone?

I just can’t help but to laugh.

The same ppl that are ready to crucify a man over lying have no issues with their parties current narratives.

Such as: Men can get pregnant. The “Putin price hike”, Cloth mask work, and Climate change is humanities greatest threat.

I don’t care! If he graduated. If his GPA was in the top 1/10th of 1% etc. The alternative is another “woke” libtard that will play the race card at every turn and go along with whatever Obama’s 3rd term produces.

If you are a poster living in GA, Vote Walker!

I just can’t help but to laugh.

The same ppl that are ready to crucify a man over lying have no issues with their parties current narratives.

Such as: Men can get pregnant. The “Putin price hike”, Cloth mask work, and Climate change is humanities greatest threat.

I don’t care! If he graduated. If his GPA was in the top 1/10th of 1% etc. The alternative is another “woke” libtard that will play the race card at every turn and go along with whatever Obama’s 3rd term produces.

If you are a poster living in GA, Vote Walker!
Good thing only Democrats ever lie ...

I mean, there is no way that this wasn't true ...

.... and even if it was a lie ... it's not like it was a big deal, right? LOL.

BB85. You really wanna play this game?

Next we can count how many bombs our Nobel peace prize winner dropped

I hope yall do play this game. It will lead to an incontrovertible conclusion. A conclusion I came to years ago.

Ah McDad. I’m not really gonna play.

I just love the MSM narratives.

When the Republican lies, they deserve to be burned to a crisp!

When the Dem lies, totally justified and let’s give them a medal or a prize, or a chance to destroy our country as we are currently witnessing.

Nah ... I'm short on material. Republicans are just too honest, I guess.

Trump lied all the time! It was awesome!

I sure do miss him! Greatest President I’ve ever seen in action. He owned you libs!! Y’all are lost without him.

Too bad you don’t live in GA. Senator Walker is gonna do great things.

Trump lied all the time! It was awesome!

I sure do miss him! Greatest President I’ve ever seen in action. He owned you libs!! Y’all are lost without him.
He was great at adding crippling debt, after losing saying he would spend more then Biden, and single handily gave Fauci a platform to drive government pandemic decisions. So awesome.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
He was great at adding crippling debt, after losing saying he would spend more then Biden, and single handily gave Fauci a platform to drive government pandemic decisions. So awesome.

Never said he was perfect.
But the economy was booming. He exposed the liberal media for all of America to see. Did a great job at stacking the courts.

Trumps biggest accomplishment? His Presidency exposed just how corrupt our media truly is and how far left the left has gone. They (the media and the democrat party) are the enemy of the people. False stories. False narratives. By the end of his presidency there was no doubt just how much the libs hated this country.

Our current President is leveraging the full power of the Federal Govt to ensure Trannys can brainwash children in school, and the media, the dem party, and posters on this board praise him.

We would be much better off if Trump was in office. Can’t convince me otherwise.

Never said he was perfect.
But the economy was booming. He exposed the liberal media for all of America to see. Did a great job at stacking the courts.

Trumps biggest accomplishment? His Presidency exposed just how corrupt our media truly is and how far left the left has gone. They (the media and the democrat party) are the enemy of the people. False stories. False narratives. By the end of his presidency there was no doubt just how much the libs hated this country.

Our current President is leveraging the full power of the Federal Govt to ensure Trannys can brainwash children in school, and the media, the dem party, and posters on this board praise him.

We would be much better off if Trump was in office. Can’t convince me otherwise.
Lazy stupid. He blew up our deficits more then anyone. Said he would have gone bigger then Biden on Biden's blow it up approach to spending. Is the only reason Fauci is a thing. But free pass by you guys. He's as responsible as Biden for this mess with regard to inflation. He screwed the pooch. And never forget he said he would spend more then Biden.

Reactions: LouderVol
Lazy stupid. He blew up our deficits more then anyone. Said he would have gone bigger then Biden on Biden's blow it up approach to spending. Is the only reason Fauci is a thing. But free pass buy you guys. He's as responsible as Biden for this mess with regard to inflation. He screwed the pooch. And never forget he said he would spend more then Biden.

If you wanna spend $100 on 20 gallons of gas and empty your wallet at the grocery store all the while blaming Trump, go ahead. I witnessed 4 years of problem solving and a President not afraid to stand up to the social BS ruining our culture.

As of now Desantis has my vote in 24 if he runs.

But I’ll gladly declare as I watch our current POTUS bury us deeper and deeper. I MISS TRUMP!

Reactions: GroverCleveland
If you wanna spend $100 on 20 gallons of gas and empty your wallet at the grocery store all the while blaming Trump, go ahead. I witnessed 4 years of problem solving and a President not afraid to stand up to the social BS ruining our culture.

As of now Desantis has my vote in 24 if he runs.

But I’ll gladly declare as I watch our current POTUS bury us deeper and deeper. I MISS TRUMP!
Yea you aren't capable of admitting what happened. Fauci doesn't exist without trump. Trump signed off on major spending that caused inflation. And said he would have spent more then Biden. This isn't debatable. It's a fact. You just don't like truth.

Yea you aren't capable of admitting what happened. Fauci doesn't exist without trump. Trump signed off on major spending that caused inflation. And said he would have spent more then Biden. This isn't debatable. It's a fact. You just don't like truth.
Perfectly fine with my relationship with the truth.

Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy dropping 20 bucks on a ribeye.

Totally Trumps fault 😉

Perfectly fine with my relationship with the truth.

Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy dropping 20 bucks on a ribeye.

Totally Trumps fault 😉

I blame them both. You like to pretend he didn't do what he did and say what he said. I assume Fauci pisses you off. One person to blame. I assume inflation pisses you off. Several to blame. Trump near the top. Oh and if a $20 ribeye is high to you then you should be pissed at trump and Biden

VN Store

Back