Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

Damn, you sure do live in a world of your own.
Did you ever think that if HW did fund this abortion. That he regretted it and maybe that is why he is changed his mind? Or that maybe he was against it from the start but taught he had no say in it...therefore he went with the wishes of the mother believeing he had no right..as you pointed out he is not very smart

Did you ever think that if HW did fund this abortion. That he regretted it and maybe that is why he is changed his mind? Or that maybe he was against it from the start but taught he had no say in it...therefore he went with the wishes of the mother believeing he had no right..as you pointed out he is not very smart
The woman says when she had their child that he told her it still wasn’t a convenient time for him. Seems unlikely that she is telling the truth about the first abortion and lied about him not wanting the second child.

Plausible explanation…but first HW would have to admit he paid for an abortion and later expressed regret in doing so.

If that is the case? That's great ... but when he is calling abortion, "a woman killing her baby," he is effectively standing in judgement of, and casting stones at, every woman who has ever had an abortion. To do so, without disclosing his own personal history with abortion, would be some holier-than-thou bull $hit.

The woman says when she had their child that he told her it still wasn’t convenient time for him. Seems unlikely that she is telling the truth about the first abortion and lied about him not wanting the second child.
Him saying it isn't convenient isn't him asking for an abortion....ultimately it was her choice right....whether he supported it or not is moot...he stepped up an responsibly paid...and my understanding is that he supported all his children....is that not correct?

If that is the case? That's great ... but when he is calling abortion, "a woman killing her baby," he is effectively passing judgement and casting stones at every woman who has ever had an abortion. To do so, without disclosing his own personal history with abortion, would be holier-than-thou.
Agreed..but as you say. Is he not very bright...sometimes dumb people make things more complicated then they should be.

It's odd that the people who claim to believe this is murder aren't the ones upset with Herschel, right?
Not true....most will not support him if true...they will still vote for him because the alternative is a "pastor" who doesn't support his numerous children by multiple women, beats women and children...lesser of 2 evils...at least HW stepped up financially

Not true....most will not support him if true...they will still vote for him because the alternative is a "pastor" who doesn't support his numerous children by multiple women, beats women and children...lesser of 2 evils...at least HW stepped up financially

Democrats will support Warnock because he’s a Democrat.

Republicans will support Walker because he’s a Republican.

There’s no moral high ground to take with either candidate.

It’s all about that D or R after their last name.

The point is that The Bible is flawed and failed to give us instruction on this important issue. You're just proving my point. Gambling...really?

I don't need the Bible to tell me that molestation, sexual assault, and domestic assault are wrong because I'd be hurting people that feel pain and have consciousness, emotions, feelings, and intelligence. It's not clear that abortion is wrong because I'm not sure a fetus at 6 weeks has any of those characteristics. If God had just said "a fetus has a soul at conception" there'd be no confusion but there's been a lot of confusion for a long time.

You don’t think gambling leads to problems? Umm it’s the second worse addiction in the US behind alcohol and drugs

OK, show me one right-winger in here who is upset with him?

Every one of you would believe this story if the roles were reversed, based on the evidence.

Many people believe Herschel at his word when he says he never paid for an abortion.
Many people also believed that he was being sincere with his criticism of absentee fathers. Herschel has four kids, but only has a relationship with one of them. Many people are gullible.

VN Store

Back