Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

You know how the left operates.

Black man that supports the left= Oppressed, heroic, proud, and deserves our support as he helped build this country

Black man that supports the right=Treasonous Uncle Tom that becomes a punching bag for white liberals.
The flood gates are open! They can let their racism shine through.
This is the default response from the right any time a black Republican is criticized by the left.

It's basically along the lines of :

"You just resent it when African Americans have conservative values, and are members of the Republican Party. Due to identity politics, you think every black person should be a Democrat."

... it's the same thing every time.

No doubt that is true in some instances, but it's an overused sentiment on here. In terms of whether or not he should be in the United States Senate, there are valid reasons for opposing Herschel Walker which have nothing to do with resenting him for not abiding by identity politics. For one thing, his campaign messaging is low on substance, and he seems very reluctant to participate in debates. There should be nothing wrong with pointing that out.

This is the default response from the right any time a black Republican is criticized by the left.

"You just resent it when African Americans have conservative values, and are members of the Republican Party. Due to identity politics, you think every black person should be a Democrat."

No doubt that is true in some instances, but it's an overused sentiment on here. In terms of whether or not he should be in the United States Senate, there are valid reasons for opposing Herschel Walker which have nothing to do with resenting him for not abiding by identity politics. For one thing, his campaign messaging is low on substance, and he seems very reluctant to participate in debates. There should be nothing wrong with pointing that out.
I donā€™t disagree with being against a candidate for his views but clutching pearls because ā€œhe has kids I didnā€™t know aboutā€ is a bit 1960s

Reactions: whodeycin85

I agree Herschel is not qualified to be a senator. Can we agree his knowledge base might be in line with the average democrat congressman/woman? Many of them were just social justice warriors/bartenders that got elected.

If Warnock was more like Manchin instead of a hack then ot wouldn't get as much attention. Since this is the state of Georgia, and not some ruinous heavy blue state, then the citizens feel they probably can do better.

Herschel's at least rooted in a value system that the average baby boomer can recognize. We don't know the relationship between Herschel and the mom's but it's clear he has provided support along the way. I say that without supporting the optics of this because it appears at least this one kid needs some attention.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I agree Herschel is not qualified to be a senator. Can we agree his knowledge base might be in line with the average democrat congressman/woman? Many of them were just social justice warriors/bartenders that got elected.

If Warnock was more like Manchin instead of a hack then ot wouldn't get as much attention. Since this is the state of Georgia, and not some ruinous heavy blue state, then the citizens feel they probably can do better.

Herschel's at least rooted in a value system that the average baby boomer can recognize. We don't know the relationship between Herschel and the mom's but it's clear he has provided support along the way. I say that without supporting the optics of this because it appears at least this one kid needs some attention.
I think you are trying to take a handful of examples that you are familiar with, such Ocasio-Cortez, Pressley and Omar, and apply them as the norm. No, that is not accurate. There are 218 Democrats in the House pf Representatives, and not all of them were bartenders when they got elected.

Herschel's at least rooted in a value system that the average baby boomer can recognize.
It isn't clear what Herschel actually believes. He won't do interviews or participate in debates, and during his campaign speeches he just recycles Trump talking points covering election integrity, and border security.

I donā€™t disagree with being against a candidate for his views but clutching pearls because ā€œhe has kids I didnā€™t know aboutā€ is a bit 1960s
When it comes to Herschel Walker, we don't even know what his views are. His campaign has been very low on substantive discussion.

I think you are trying to take a handful of examples that you are familiar with, such Ocasio-Cortez, Pressley and Omar, and apply them as the norm. No, that is not accurate. There are 218 Democrats in the House pf Representatives, and not all of them were bartenders when they got elected.

Those are not all guy.

Wasn't Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy? The same guy that cut a loud one on live tv. Another idiot. The questionable are very long on the democrat side.

If you want to point to Republicans like MTG then she ran a successful business on her own before going to congress.

It isn't clear what Herschel actually believes. He won't do interviews or participate in debates, and during his campaign speeches he just recycles Trump talking points covering election integrity, and border security.

You've heard him over the years so you have a working knowledge of how he thinks.

I agree that the duck and dodge is a bad tactic none of us should like. Where were you with this when Biden stayed in the basement?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Those are not all guy.

Wasn't Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy? The same guy that cut a loud one on live tv. Another idiot. The questionable are very long on the democrat side.

If you want to point to Republicans like MTG then she ran a successful business on her own before going to congress.
I don't know or care about anyone's sex life. However, before being elected to Congress, Eric Swalwell was a prosecutor for 7 years in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office. That is hardly the same thing as being a bartender.

You've heard him over the years so you have a working knowledge of how he thinks.

I agree that the duck and dodge is a bad tactic none of us should like. Where were you with this with Biden when he stayed in the basement?
I've heard him talk about football, and boast about his time in the 100 meters. Not much else.

I don't know or care about anyone's sex life. However, before being elected to Congress, Eric Swalwell was a prosecutor for 7 years in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office. That is hardly the same thing as being a bartender.

You don't care that Swalwell had a personal relationship with a Chinese spy? This is Exhibit A on why the Chinese can get our intellectual property and there is barely and uproar?

Herschel couldnā€™t spell cat if you spotted him the C and the A. Amazing that people will vote for a functional illiterate. But it is Georgia after all. They also elected MTG who routinely confuses simple words. There are plenty of Dem simpletons as well but Herschel and MTG are in their own league.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Herschel couldnā€™t spell cat if you spotted him the C and the A. Amazing that people will vote for a functional illiterate. But it is Georgia after all. They also elected MTG who routinely confuses simple words. There are plenty of Dem simpletons as well but Herschel and MTG are in their own league.

No there not. Just in your own mind. There are terrorist sympathizers on the democrat side.

You don't care that Swalwell had a personal relationship with a Chinese spy? This is Exhibit A on why the Chinese can get our intellectual property and there is barely and uproar?
You are taking the discussion in another direction. I was talking about the credentials of candidates for office. Swalwell was a prosecutor, with an expertise in prosecuting drug trafficking and gang-related crimes.

If Herschel does win, that will give the GOP two Senators in southeastern states who were primarily known for their careers in football before running. After being elected, Tommy Tuberville said that the 3 branches of government were the House, the Senate, and the Executive. LOL. I doubt that Herschel would handle the question any better.

Last edited:
That is so f***ing stupid.

Biden and Trump had 3 debates in 2020. Biden participated in 9 debates during the Democratic Party Primary.
Sorry, Jill. Didn't realize you'd take it personally.

I would like to see your hubby interviewed or answer reporter questions after he reads what others wrote for him at pressers.

^^^^ A video to Civics Professor, Tommy Tuberville. ^^^^

What's his view on small government, decreases borrowing and spending, and low taxes?
They are probably publicly-stated views which conflict with his own personal and business-related affairs. Even by the standards of a politician, Herschel Walker is proving to be quite the hypocrite.

Herschel Walker has been critical of companies for accepting taxpayer-funded, COVID bailout money from the government. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that Herschel Walker is a board member of "The Sotherly Hotel Group", which accepted 2 loans, as part of the government's "Paycheck Protection Program" (PPP) in April of 2020, that totaled $9,766,400.

They are probably publicly-stated views which conflict with his own personal and business-related affairs. Even by the standards of a politician, Herschel Walker is proving to be quite the hypocrite.

Herschel Walker has been critical of companies for accepting taxpayer-funded, COVID bailout money from the government. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that Herschel Walker is a board member of "The Sotherly Hotel Group", which accepted 2 loans, as part of the government's "Paycheck Protection Program" (PPP) in April of 2020, that totaled $9,766,400.

How many board members are there?
Do they all vote?
Is their vote equally weighted?
Was the board's vote unanimous?
If unanimous, is their vote binding?
How did Herschel vote?
If hypocritical, how does it make him any worse than all other politicians?

Herschel Walker says his greatest accomplishment is being a good father, but he was petitioned over child support for his estranged second son

New York Woman in Paternity Petition Against Former NFL Running Back, Herschel Walker, Alonso Krangle LLP Representing Petitioner

^^^^ The mother of one of Herschel Walker's own sons, had to file a paternity suit against him back in 2013, in order to get him to fulfill his child support obligations ... but recently, he has been an outspoken critic of absentee fathers.

Herschel Walker says his greatest accomplishment is being a good father, but he was petitioned over child support for his estranged second son

New York Woman in Paternity Petition Against Former NFL Running Back, Herschel Walker, Alonso Krangle LLP Representing Petitioner

^^^^ The mother of one of Herschel Walker's own sons, had to file a paternity suit against him back in 2013, in order to get him to fulfill his child support obligations ... but recently, he has been an outspoken critic of absentee fathers.
He saw the error of his ways 9 years ago.

You know how politicians evolve over time on issues like gay marriage, abortion, and paternity? Good on Herschel for maturing over 9 years.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back