Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

How many board members are there?
Do they all vote?
Is their vote equally weighted?
Was the board's vote unanimous?
If unanimous, is their vote binding?
How did Herschel vote?
If hypocritical, how does it make him any worse than all other politicians?
SMH. You are a piece of work. LOL.

How many board members are there?
Do they all vote?
Is their vote equally weighted?
Was the board's vote unanimous?
If unanimous, is their vote binding?
How did Herschel vote?
If hypocritical, how does it make him any worse than all other politicians?
Please watch the video that I linked in post # 121, from the 2:35 until the 3:22 mark. That portion of the video concerns a food company which Herschel Walker founded, called "Renaissance Man Food Services," which is based in the central Georgia town of Dublin.

In April of 2020, Herschel Walker told The Atlanta Business Chronicle that he was "not relying on PPP, government to save his Georgia chicken business." In fact, that was the headline of the article. However, just a few weeks later, his company did accept $180,000 in PPP money.

The 2022 Herschel Walker Campaign released the following statement, which essentially acknowledged Walker's previous dishonesty :

"Like thousands of other small businesses, Renaissance Man Food Services took PPP funding to keep staff on payroll."

-- Herschel Walker Campaign Team

Herschel Walker is not just a hypocrite. He is a flat out liar, with zero sense of self-awareness. No wonder he doesn't want to debate. These things will be mentioned, and he doesn't know how to explain them.

Here is the video again :

Please watch this video, especially from the 2:35 to the 3:22 mark.

You want me to waste 3 minutes of my life to get the dirt on a Senate candidate for a state I dont vote in?
I'd rather pass a kidney stone.

Your panties are far more bunched about Herschel than mine.

You want me to waste 3 minutes of my life to get the dirt on a Senate candidate for a state I dont vote in?
I'd rather pass a kidney stone.

Your panties are far more bunched about Herschel than mine.
Then why are you even bothering to post in this thread? Nobody forced you to? Ignore my posts from now. I prefer mature discussion.

If you aren't going to take this seriously, then ignore my posts from now on. This isn't funny. It is f***ing pathetic.
It's like the most super cereal thing in all of recorded history. Like, for reelz.
And we here at VN like totally impact elections across the country.

You're wound too tightly. Smoke a doobie or something.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

You do realize you've posted all of this in the last couple hours???

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It's like the most super cereal thing in all of recorded history. Like, for reelz.
And we here at VN like totally impact elections across the country.

You're wound too tightly. Smoke a doobie or something.
Just yanking that telephone pole outta his ass would go a long way I think 🤷‍♂️

He’s obsessed with republicans
Which is fine. We all have hobbies.

It just cracks me up he thinks our Republic is jeopardized if another freshman-senator moron is elected. And how serious he is about a Georgia election.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You do realize you've posted all of this in the last couple hours???
Let's add some new lies then :

GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been overstating his academic achievements for years | CNN Politics

^^^^ Herschel Walker, The Scholar.

"I was in the top 1% of my graduating class of college."

-- Herschel Walker, spoken during an interview with Sirius XM Radio in 2017.

In reality, Herschel never graduated from the University of Georgia at all... or any other college or university, for that matter. Herschel also used to claim that he was the Valedictorian of his high school's graduating class - but that was a lie as well.

Herschel Walker said he worked in law enforcement — he didn’t

^^^^ Herschel Walker, A.K.A Dirty Harry.

VN Store

Back