Hitler Request

This ^^^ is what you do, regardless of who the source is. How about rebutting something from the article?

On Gun Registration, the NRA, Adolf Hitler, and Nazi Gun Laws: Exploding the Gun Culture Wars

Columbia Law School ^^^^
Salon is a liberal ass rag….. period
Salon Media Bias Rating
Salon has a far left bias in its daily reviews of domestic politics and provocative cultural topics. The American Journalism Review described Salon's political views as provocative and liberal, while many readers have noticed a uniquely progressive, Northern California style in the website’s content.

And Columbia is a breeding ground for liberal twinks
Columbia ranked in top 10 most liberal colleges

You’re just as pitiful as Luther

Last edited:
The gun ban was only enforced against the Jewish population after 1938... and since Jews were forbidden from owning any property at all, that hardly counts. After 1933, Germany would give the pretense of abiding by the "Regulations on Weapons Ownership", by doing things such as filming Hitler Youth exercises with the boys in the video using shovels instead of rifles, but that is all it was - pretense. There is nothing to indicate that Adolf Hitler was opposed to non-Jewish Germans owning guns.
So they only wanted to prevent gun ownership for those they wanted to subjugate. Got it

So they only wanted to prevent gun ownership for those they wanted to subjugate. Got it
The point is, that discriminating against gun ownership because of racial identity, has nothing to do with why Democrats want to see further restrictions passed concerning the types of weapons which can be legally owned. It's a completely different subject.

The point is, that discriminating against gun ownership because of racial identity, has nothing to do with why Democrats want to see further restrictions passed concerning the types of weapons which can be legally owned. It's a completely different subject.
That’s the problem.
The law wasn’t intended the way the Nazis used it either.
If it can be abused by a power shift then it’s best not to make the law. See the patriot act as your example of this.

Maybe I missed it, but are people claiming the Dems want gun restrictions for racial reasons?

Side note: You made a great argument for why citizens shouldn't want restrictions. Nazis took them from the Jews and then tried to kill them all.

The entire GOP, save for a few sane souls, in 2016 walked the plank like lemmings for a loud mouthed tool precisely because he could rouse the crowds.

A bunch of morons who considered themselves patriots (the furthest thing from the truth) attacked the Capitol because the loud mouthed tool goaded them into it.

The last thing thr GOP needs is yet another Hitler.
Another Hitler? Who are the Hitlers right now?

Reactions: PEPPERJAX and AM64
The entire GOP, save for a few sane souls, in 2016 walked the plank like lemmings for a loud mouthed tool precisely because he could rouse the crowds.

A bunch of morons who considered themselves patriots (the furthest thing from the truth) attacked the Capitol because the loud mouthed tool goaded them into it.

The last thing thr GOP needs is yet another Hitler.
Makes people look completely sane comparing Trump, Obama, Bush to Hitler. Totally makes sense and doesn't in anyway down play the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime

Makes people look completely sane comparing Trump, Obama, Bush to Hitler. Totally makes sense and doesn't in anyway down play the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime
I (or anyone else who’s family was killed by Nazis) should be legally allowed to appeal to a judge every time someone compares someone else to the Nazis. If their point isn’t valid I should get to punch them in the face.

We will call it the red nose law

I (or anyone else who’s family was killed by Nazis) should be legally allowed to appeal to a judge every time someone compares someone else to the Nazis. If their point isn’t valid I should get to punch them in the face.

Have you thought about suing for reparations?

All for it

Reactions: AM64
Maybe I missed it, but are people claiming the Dems want gun restrictions for racial reasons?

Side note: You made a great argument for why citizens shouldn't want restrictions. Nazis took them from the Jews and then tried to kill them all.
You are still missing the point. Those restrictions didn't begin with the Nazis. They were imposed upon Germany through the Treaty of Versailles when the Weimar was in power. In 1938, Hitler lifted the restrictions on most non-Jewish Germans.

You are still missing the point. Those restrictions didn't begin with the Nazis. They were imposed upon Germany through the Treaty of Versailles when the Weimar was in power. In 1938, Hitler lifted the restrictions on most non-Jewish Germans.
No I get it. 100%. Hitler gave Gun rights back to those he didn't want to oppress. Makes sense. Just another example of one of the keys to oppressing groups of people is to disarm them. Or keep them disarmed.

That’s a fact , two totally different worlds . Upstate NY is beautiful .
In terms of actual acreage, the left only controls a minuscule amount of America. They talk awfully big for people who would be unable to grow enough food to feed themselves.

Reactions: AM64

Incorrect. They were lifted in 1928 before Hitler came to power. There was a licensing procedure, but after the Nazis took over, they banned any Jew from owning, producing or registering firearms.

Incorrect. They were lifted in 1928 before Hitler came to power. There was a licensing procedure, but after the Nazis took over, they banned any Jew from owning, producing or registering firearms.
I don't care enough to argue about it .... but you are wrong.

iu

In terms of actual acreage, the left only controls a minuscule amount of America. They talk awfully big for people who would be unable to grow enough food to feed themselves.

Yep. It's like the red areas of the country are production oriented and the blue areas are the overhead. Could get very interesting, but you get the feeling more and more everyday that the will to turn back time is fading - that the following generations even in the rural areas won't have what it takes to stop the inevitable crash.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back