Hitler Request

Yep. It's like the red areas of the country are production oriented and the blue areas are the overhead. Could get very interesting, but you get the feeling more and more everyday that the will to turn back time is fading - that the following generations even in the rural areas won't have what it takes to stop the inevitable crash.
This^^^^^ I remember thinking a few years ago when I saw that Illinois voted (geographically), overwhelmingly red, but the three filthy cities were all blue and that is what carried the election. I was thinking that is the future of this country as a whole. We can only hope that the liberal centrists are waking up to what has happened and will throw the progressives to the curb. But I am not hopeful.

Reactions: AM64
In terms of actual acreage, the left only controls a minuscule amount of America. They talk awfully big for people who would be unable to grow enough food to feed themselves.
Now that is an interesting observation... makes sense because of the overwhelming concentration in cities.

This^^^^^ I remember thinking a few years ago when I saw that Illinois voted (geographically), overwhelmingly red, but the three filthy cities were all blue and that is what carried the election. I was thinking that is the future of this country as a whole. We can only hope that the liberal centrists are waking up to what has happened and will throw the progressives to the curb. But I am not hopeful.
The current model is broken. Decentralization is the only way.

VN Store

Back