Hochevar to start for Royals

if you really think Hochevar only got called up because he was the #1 draft pick not even two years ago, it proves you know nothing about the game of baseball, so don't even try.

Hochevar was also called up late last year. Did a great job in some relief innings and started the last game of the year I believe.

Hochevar was also called up late last year. Did a great job in some relief innings and started the last game of the year I believe.

yeah... i wasn't calling this his first callup. I've pointed out before on here that he was called up last year. he's just an underachiever who's gonna wind a bust though.

yeah... i wasn't calling this his first callup. I've pointed out before on here that he was called up last year. he's just an underachiever who's gonna wind a bust though.

Already told you overrated was the better word for him.

This isn't about Hochevar but here are James Adkins stats from his last game.

6 IP 3 H 0 ER 1 BB 11 SO.

unless he's been bumped up, he's still in San Bernardino. He got drafted by the Dodgers and at least was in Single A ball.

Class A Advanced. I could see him moving to AA soon. His stats for the year are.

2-0 record 1.89 ERA 19.0 IP 12 H 21 SO .179 AVG

I think Adkins will turn into a good #4 starter in the majors. He's certainly gotten of to a good start.

you're hardheaded. For the last time i told that overrated is the better word not underachiever.

let's just be real clear here, to underachieve is to not make it, and being called up to the majors in 2 years is far from underachieving. Some of the greats struggle early, let's see where he is in 2 more years then we can actually make an assesment on whether he is underachieving or not.

I want to be real clear. The guy has a very dominating pitch and when he improves his control to the point of pitching ahead in counts, he will be an extremely good MLB pitcher.

let's just be real clear here, to underachieve is to not make it, and being called up to the majors in 2 years is far from underachieving. Some of the greats struggle early, let's see where he is in 2 more years then we can actually make an assesment on whether he is underachieving or not.

What is wrong with you guys?:banghead2: I'm not telling you again

Give people a break. It's tough to follow your descriptions since you've moved from "future bust" to "underachiever" to "overrated". I figure that if this thread goes another 10 pages Hochevar will have become a future Hall of Famer.

if anything people need to give me a break and it's not my fault people are headheaded and won't read.

Chase Headley - Triple A

.242 AVG 2 HR 10 RBI 26 SO 0 SB

J.P Arencibia - Class A Advanced

.264 AVG 4 HR 16 RBI

Julio Borbon - Class A Advanced

.270 AVG 0 HR 6 RBI 6 SB

Eli Iorg - Double A

.261 AVG 3 HR 11 RBI 4 SB

Hochevar gets a good test tonight against the Indians. Going against a struggling CC Sabathia.

VN Store

Back