Hochevar to start for Royals

He plays for theRoyals there not a good team, plus they use their prospects to bring fans to the games and often their prospects don't develop like they want because they rush them and the Royals record for the last 5 years will back up my statement.

He plays for theRoyals there not a good team, plus they use their prospects to bring fans to the games and often their prospects don't develop like they want because they rush them and the Royals record for the last 5 years will back up my statement.

Ian Kennedy is showing signs that he was brought up too early and perhaps the Royals wanted to make sure they didn't make the same mistake they have made over and over and over.

don't use my response to something you posted to defend yourself. Hochevar got called up because of injuries not because they want to increase attendance. However, they are in the process of potentially making room for him to permanently join the big team.

Either way none of this continues to prove your theory that he has underachieved.

don't use my response to something you posted to defend yourself. Hochevar got called up because of injuries not because they want to increase attendance. However, they are in the process of potentially making room for him to permanently join the big team.

Either way none of this continues to prove your theory that he has underachieved.

If his godawful numbers in the minors don't tell you something, then your either stubborn or retarted.

I got better things to do than argue with some man that i don't know and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

and please, if you are going to have all the grammatical and spelling errors you have had throughout this argument, don't call anyone "retarted"

I've got some news for you, no one goes to Royals games for the players. We either don't go, go b/c we love baseball and the park is great, or go b/c there is some time of promotion that day. Rushing prospects up to the majors may get you a 100 fan increase at best. The fact is, if your team still stinks, bringing up a prospect will not help. You announcing the Royals record for the last 5 years backs up no argument you are attempting to make. If we brought up prospects, it was b/c we had given up on the season and/or we had really no other better options. Or maybe I am just retarted.

Right. Johnny Damon and Carlos Beltran did not develop well in the Royals system. I can add Jermaine Dye to that list as well, since the Royals actually pushed him back down to Omaha to develop after acquiring him from the Braves.

They also kept Bob Hamelin in their farm system for six years.

Oh, and the Royals won 83 games in 2003 (which is five years ago.)

*The only player that KC has ever pushed up in order to sell tickets on hype, was Bo. However, in that situation, I doubt any team would have kept him in the Minors for his entire rookie season.

Right. Johnny Damon and Carlos Beltran did not develop well in the Royals system. I can add Jermaine Dye to that list as well, since the Royals actually pushed him back down to Omaha to develop after acquiring him from the Braves.

*The only player that KC has ever pushed up in order to sell tickets on hype, was Bo. However, in that situation, I doubt any team would have kept him in the Minors for his entire rookie season.

but travis burten, a random guy on a rotoworld message board, said he's overrated. Obviously we are all wrong trut.

PS, this debate took up way too much of my time on the internet yesterday and I have failed to update your ND list. Please check back tomorrow for more.

but travis burten, a random guy on a rotoworld message board, said he's overrated. Obviously we are all wrong trut.
Burten...doesn't that guy also make snowboards, skateboards, and really kick*ss "I hate the world" clothing? Sounds like he is pretty multi-talented.

PS, this debate took up way too much of my time on the internet yesterday and I have failed to update your ND list. Please check back tomorrow for more.
I look forward to it. Oh, and btw, I also have a personal jihad out against Notre Dame until Jimmy Clausen leaves South Bend. So, I have no qualms with them being terrible until...2011???

I got better things to do than argue with some man that i don't know and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

You posted this after midnight and I can see your date of birth. You clearly did not have anything better to do.

I didn't post after midnight, maybe you should you think before posting.

. . . so it's just a matter of time zone as to whether it was before or after midnight when you didn't have anything better to do I guess.

Beltran has only had 1 really good year, Damon has had a good career but not great and the Royals didn't develop Dye.

[SIZE=1[B]]*The only player that KC has ever pushed up in order to sell tickets on hype, was Bo. However, in that situation, I doubt any team would have kept him in the Minors for his entire rookie season[/B].[/SIZE]
Alex Gordon and maybe Greinke

did i call you retarded? ... no i didn't.

you more than implied that all of us who are disagreeing with you are either stubborn or retarded.

of course, that's under the assumption that when you wrote "your" you meant you're and retarted and retarded are the same thing.

VN Store

Back