Hong Kong + the West vs. China vs. Corporations

Red hats: Who cares what celebrities think?!

Also red hats: Why won't celebrities tell us what they think?!
Why are you calling me a red hat? I asked you for proof where I support Trump and you gave none, and just skirted the question. Now you are doing it again.

The other side of this is that Curry and the players think they are so important to America that they speak out on so-called injustices happening and refuse to visit the White House but back China and are too scared to saying about real communism instead of imagined communism. Where is antifa on this? Aren't they against communists?

Why are you calling me a red hat? I asked you for proof where I support Trump and you gave none, and just skirted the question. Now you are doing it again.

The other side of this is that Curry and the players think they are so important to America that they speak out on so-called injustices happening and refuse to visit the White House but back China and are too scared to saying about real communism instead of imagined communism. Where is antifa on this? Aren't they against communists?

It is funny they will not go to the WH because of Trump but will gladly go to a Communist country for MONEY!!

Reactions: Bigun

You don't like Trump?

Refusing to go to the WH is not speaking out, it's declining to do something you don't want to do. Curry hesitated about visiting the WH and Trump rescinded the invitation. That's what happened.

It is funny they will not go to the WH because of Trump but will gladly go to a Communist country for MONEY!!

So if your employer needed you to take a work trip to China, what would you do? Say, "naw dog, that place is communist"? You would go.

And then what if your neighbor was like, "but you just refused my invitation to go to church. You'll go to a communist country for money but not my church?"

Reactions: volfanhill
So if your employer needed you to take a work trip to China, what would you do? Say, "naw dog, that place is communist"? You would go.

And then what if your neighbor was like, "but you just refused my invitation to go to church. You'll go to a communist country but not my church?"
Quit, there is always another job to be had.

And then what if your neighbor was like, "but you just refused my invitation to go to church. You'll go to a communist country for money but not my church?"
They have zero problem ignoring their employer here regarding whatever social justice cause they want to make everyone think they care about, so why wouldn't you hold them to some sort of standard? Again, they are taking the cowards way out, which isn't surprising as none of the so-called superstars have any backbone or morals at all.

Yeah Steve this is about as bad take as you get here. That’s not playing the same game there sport. Plead ignorance all you want, but don’t follow it up with some smart ass remark about AR-15s in some sort of comparative way to China’s human atrocities . There is a time and place for that for gun talk. This wasn’t it.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yeah Steve this is about as bad take as you get here. That’s not playing the same game there sport. Plead ignorance all you want, but don’t follow it up with some smart ass remark about AR-15s in some sort of comparative way to China’s human atrocities . There is a time a place for that for gun talk. This wasn’t it.

Why are people amazed when ignorant people say stupid things? The guy has a degree in PE not political science.

Yeah Steve this is about as bad take as you get here. That’s not playing the same game there sport. Plead ignorance all you want, but don’t follow it up with some smart ass remark about AR-15s in some sort of comparative way to China’s human atrocities . There is a time a place for that for gun talk. This wasn’t it.

What a complete POS.

tenor.gif

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
This is just another great example of how many millionaires in this country are willing to forget all the principles that made America great for a little extra coin in the bank.

Whether it is generational money, or someone newly wealthy like an NBA player, getting richer is the only thing too many of these guys and the plutocrats in Washington care about.

China doesn't care about capital, as they know it is just a means to an end. They care about power and influence, and just like Russia they are using our own foibles and vanities and greed against us to take that power.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What a complete POS.

Wow, I've seen conservatives on this board pull this move 1,000 times and never heard you get upset about it. I get it, he's dodging a question about government violence and making it about civilian violence...just like blue line defenders do when they say "libs never say anything about Chicago". It's a really bad point.

Would it have been better if Kerr had said, "the Chinese don't ask me about how the US murders women and children with drone strikes". I think that would have been an awesome point.

Wow, I've seen conservatives on this board pull this move 1,000 times and never heard you get upset about it. I get it, he's dodging a question about government violence and making it about civilian violence...just like blue line defenders do when they say "libs never say anything about Chicago". It's a really bad point.

Would it have been better if Kerr had said, "the Chinese don't ask me about how the US murders women and children with drone strikes". I think that would have been an awesome point.

Kerr has been a reoccurring POS when it comes to guns. I don’t give a **** about his views on China.

VN Store

Back