House of the Dragon

I don't have a clue regarding your spoiler. GoT was so much easier to follow. I get all the kids names mixed up in House of Dragon. Half of the time I don't know who they are talking about. The 10 minute episode breakdown that's on HBO demand is a big help for me 😆
You have to pull up IMDB each episode 🤣

Reactions: Behr and vols 30
That's what makes this show so good, everyone character has a good and bad side. I lean Team Black. I don't have much sympathy for usurpers.

I loved the look on Rhaenyra when she realized the mistake Alicent made regarding Aegon taking the throne. The "what a moron" face lmao.

I think I find myself rooting for certain individuals on each side rather than a certain team. I think Otto is going to flip sides. I’m torn too because this show does good at making everyone look bad.

Quick question..

what’s up with the scene with the dude claiming to be half brother of daemon and viserys
SIAP but I think he’s the future rider of Vermithor…the dragon we met being observed by Daemon last season. If it follows the books, he the third largest dragon in the history of that universe.

I don't get how she lost track of Aemond and his dragon

I thought that was pretty goofy. Vhagar is like bigger than that whole castle yet somehow she lost track of it and it was able to hide completely unseen lol

I dunno why they are giving Vhagar super stealth except to create dramatic and shocking moments like Luke and Rhaenys' deaths.

I'll be honest: I found the dragon fight sequence last night to be the most awkward and poorly-filmed of either series.

Reactions: VOLLeeann
Also can we talk about something both of Cole's mistresses have in common?

They're both drinking that Westerosi 'bortin juice.

Reactions: butchna
Also can we talk about something both of Cole's mistresses have in common?

They're both drinking that Westerosi 'bortin juice.
I think they’re patterning it after silphium. An extract from the plant of the same name used highly effectively during Roman Empire days. Now extinct.

I didn’t think they had time to commit hair-Kari. Usually it’s like a nuclear bomb.

VN Store

Back