How concerned are you of violence at the inauguration?

How worried are you about Trump supporter violence disruption at inauguration?

• Very. Trump is finding ways still to promote it

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Somewhat. The local authorities seem unprepared for this

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Not very. They will be ready this time and keep things from getting out of hand

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Not at all. People have had their say.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
A person shot. A cop died. Others died. Lots of destruction. The inner locations of government officialdom breached and occupied. Secret Service has to intervene, guns drawn, to protect the VP for doing his duty. Pipe bombs and molotov cocktails in place and more nearby.

Ummmmm, no. This was not minor compared to George Floyd related riots. This was far, far, FAR worse and much more serious.
Bull crap, tell the business owners that were looted, burned out, and beaten how much worse the capital was. Symbolically yes, but in reality it's tiny. A few busted windows and doors, and some idiots making photo ops with stuff they have no way of getting away with. As for the pipe bombs and molotov cocktails, if they had them why didn't they use them? Molotov cocktails were used plenty in the summer riots, what stopped them here? Your comment about the cops and SS have drawn guns, well no sheet sherlock. That's what I'd expect any competent le to do. You think they'd offer them tea? The deaths, yeah those were bad and I don't know anyone who thinks otherwise. You'd have to be a sociopath not to be concerned about the loss of life.

Now, don't you wish you'd added the "I like pie" option to the poll?
I think LG forgot about the secret service having to move Trump into the secure bunker in the white house this past summer and I'm fairly certain that the security at the white house is 10 times as strong as the capitol building.

Reactions: SlipKidVol and AM64
I think LG forgot about the secret service having to move Trump into the secure bunker in the white house this past summer and I'm fairly certain that the security at the white house is 10 times as strong as the capitol building.

I seem to recall a lot of posters on here saying things about that.

Speaking of, has anyone called out the various Senators and Representatives that were cowering on the floor about the sh!t they talked about Trump being evacuated last summer?

A person shot. A cop died. Others died. Lots of destruction. The inner locations of government officialdom breached and occupied. Secret Service has to intervene, guns drawn, to protect the VP for doing his duty. Pipe bombs and molotov cocktails in place and more nearby.

Ummmmm, no. This was not minor compared to George Floyd related riots. This was far, far, FAR worse and much more serious.
LOL

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

All acts committed by leftist groups this year yet you were not concerned for the current potus. Congrats, you are part of creating a division with your hypocrisy. Work to be a solution instead

I seem to recall a lot of posters on here saying things about that.

Speaking of, has anyone called out the various Senators and Representatives that were cowering on the floor about the sh!t they talked about Trump being evacuated last summer?
Liberals have short memories. I do like the pics of some of the members of the house of representatives lying on the floor. Can you imagine how nasty that carpet is with all of the BS that gets slung around in that building?

Reactions: AM64
Liberals have short memories. I do like the pics of some of the members of the house of representatives lying on the floor. Can you imagine how nasty that carpet is with all of the BS that gets slung around in that building?

"Pigs rolling around in the sty."

Reactions: AM64
Bull crap, tell the business owners that were looted, burned out, and beaten how much worse the capital was. Symbolically yes, but in reality it's tiny. A few busted windows and doors, and some idiots making photo ops with stuff they have no way of getting away with. As for the pipe bombs and molotov cocktails, if they had them why didn't they use them? Molotov cocktails were used plenty in the summer riots, what stopped them here? Your comment about the cops and SS have drawn guns, well no sheet sherlock. That's what I'd expect any competent le to do. You think they'd offer them tea? The deaths, yeah those were bad and I don't know anyone who thinks otherwise. You'd have to be a sociopath not to be concerned about the loss of life.

Right... rioters openly talking about assassinating the vice president, carrying around zip ties and firearms with the expressed intent of taking federal employees hostage, building gallows, wearing nazi paraphernalia, striking and killing a police officer with a fire extinguisher ... doing so after illegally trespassing and breaking into Congress is totally the same as “job creators” having their windows broken. Poor business owners.. i hope they didn't get their feelings hurt too bad when they had to sign those invoices for window replacements

Right... rioters openly talking about assassinating the vice president, carrying around zip ties and firearms with the expressed intent of taking federal employees hostage, building gallows, wearing nazi paraphernalia, striking and killing a police officer with a fire extinguisher ... doing so after illegally trespassing and breaking into Congress is totally the same as “job creators” having their windows broken. Poor business owners.. i hope they didn't get their feelings hurt too bad when they had to sign those invoices for window replacements

Yeah you're right. The windows were the easy part.

Attachments

• 200530-minneapolis-business-owners.jpg
    200530-minneapolis-business-owners.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 3
  • 960x0.jpg
    960x0.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3
  • jea-0320-midway-cleanup.jpg
    jea-0320-midway-cleanup.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 3
Sounds like every other week in 2020 at the BLM protests.

AE75972F-5289-4ADC-90E4-F32A0821AC0E.jpeg

I was in DC for the last inauguration. I was threatened and harassed constantly and had glass bottles thrown at me

Sure.. the point remains that you are espousing “tiny” differences while using property destruction to illustrate your point
No there's a major difference between what was done to all these other cities and what was done to the Capital. Symbolically yes the Capital was a bigger deal, but in real value you can't tell me a few dozen windows and couple doors can compare to entire city blocks lost.

No there's a major difference between what was done to all these other cities and what was done to the Capital. Symbolically yes the Capital was a bigger deal, but in real value you can't tell me a few dozen windows and couple doors can compare to entire city blocks lost.

You specifically tried to draw equivalency between business owners sustaining property damage and an attempt to overthrow the federal government. Those two things aren’t equal

Why do people deflect?? Why not just say yea that $$$$ was terrible just like the BLM and Antifa riots. Instead it’s but but but Antifa.

You specifically tried to draw equivalency between business owners sustaining property damage and an attempt to overthrow the federal government. Those two things aren’t equal
That's quite a bit of hyperbole you posted there

Did you say the same when leftist groups stormed and occupied the same building?

Over throw my A$$. Are you really that damn gullible? Seriously? If there was anything more to that overthrow the government crap then a couple nuts and morons talking crap they wouldn't have been pushed out of the Capital that easy. You'd seen war in those halls. If this was any type of overthrow attempt the blood would be pouring out of the building and those alleged bombs wouldn't have been found. They'd been used. What the hell do you think happens in a real overthrow attempt? Jesus christ man take off those blue glasses and look at the solid facts in black and white. Just once try to be objective and not reactionary.

Six months ago I watched people loot a shoe store and set fire to it. The building had apartments above the store. They didn’t care. I watched them throw rocks into apartment windows “to wake people up”. I watched a retired cop die on the sidewalk over TVs. I watched people brain others with bike locks from behind because of the hat they were wearing or daring to carry an American flag. I watched mobs attack businesses that fed and supported them. I watched people set fire to police buildings again and again and again. I was told all of this didn’t really represent anyone and was not organized at all. And by and large the events were peaceful and this was simply fear mongering.

So what changed?

Holy crap are you for real?

Lets see.. January 6th. A vote in a combined session of Congress to confirm Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election. Protestors breaking into congress during said vote to try to stop the vote from happening/ potentially take hostages/ at the least attempt to intimidate governement employees into allowing Trump to maintain power despite losing a democratic election. No wait.. you’re right they were just goofing around, how stupid of me

Why do people deflect?? Why not just say yea that $$$$ was terrible just like the BLM and Antifa riots. Instead it’s but but but Antifa.
No deflection, I said it was terrible and shouldn't have happened. There was no excuse for that part to happen. You do have to look at things objectively and these weren't the same thing.

VN Store

Back