Hunter to the Titans

That is 2 really solid picks in a row for the titans. That never happens. In 2 yrs , hunter will be one of the top 1o wr's in the nfl

Reactions: 6 people
I'm glad they got hunter cause he's a vol and all but let's be honest the titans have a lot of needs and they do have Kenny britt and also drafted a receiver in the first round last year. Should have went corner but that's jmho. Although I will be cheering Justin on every Sunday!

Reactions: 1 person
WR wasn't worth trading up for. There were much bigger needs. The Titans better pray he breaks the mold of every UT pick they've made other than Haynesworth.

Excellent!
partyhard_smithers.gif

Awwwwesome.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about his frame in the NFL or not but I am happy to have him!

He has an amazing skill-set. I think dropping balls will be a thing of the past and last season was just a fluke season coming off the injury.

Not gonna lie... wish we could have both him and CP but one of two will suffice. :)

I'm glad they got hunter cause he's a vol and all but let's be honest the titans have a lot of needs and they do have Kenny britt and also drafted a receiver in the first round last year. Should have went corner but that's jmho. Although I will be cheering Justin on every Sunday!

Won't matter...

Forget get greatest show on turf.

Titans are going to field the greatest show on earth! ;)

Locker, CJ, Hunter, Britt and Wright for years to come. haha

WR wasn't worth trading up for. There were much bigger needs. The Titans better pray he breaks the mold of every UT pick they've made other than Haynesworth.

Wish these bama and florida trolls would break the mold and stop being arrogant ,obnoxious dbags.

Wish these bama and florida trolls would break the mold and stop being arrogant ,obnoxious dbags.

Pretty much.

I hate Bama and Florida for example but I welcome the players to the team. No reason to show up and rain our parade when Titans fans are happy we kept a player in state. He'd probably love taking an Alabama player even if it was a dumb pick just because it's an Alabama player. Vol fans that are also Titans fans are happy so whatevs.

Last edited:

I'm saying this as a Titans fan. The only former Bama player I care about right now is Warmack.

I simply don't understand using what is essentially a late first round pick on a WR when you used a mid first rounder on one last year. Especially when there are solid DLs available.

This isn't about Hunter. It's just a bad, bad pick.

Again, with how much off the field trouble Britt has had in consecutive years and it being a contract year, at this point he's not expected to be back next if the same coaching staff is still in place

VN Store

Back