Hypocrites Gather Round...

The wall is, at a minimum, a physical barrier that certainly helps stem the tide. It won't work all the time, but it certainly is far better than the wide open spaces we have now...

Of course, hypocritical behavior would be saying "walls don't work" and then fighting tooth and nail to keep them from being built. But I suspect you know this already.
Not a wall supporter. First you build it, but then you have to worry about upkeep. It's a money drain. People will dig under it, blast through it, find ways over it....Sure, it's a deterrent, but not the end all, be all deterrent some seem to think.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
The wall is, at a minimum, a physical barrier that certainly helps stem the tide. It won't work all the time, but it certainly is far better than the wide open spaces we have now...

Of course, hypocritical behavior would be saying "walls don't work" and then fighting tooth and nail to keep them from being built. But I suspect you know this already.

Walls are pretty much on par with this got dayum paper towel on my face that I have to wear when I go to work.

Well, all the Trump supporter should be saying this is at least a step in the right direction. Unless of course they disagreed with Trump's policy in this regard.
I mean it's good they are doing this but why are we paying for flights when we should be stopping the issue at the border? I'm assuming in this article they are talking about illegals that have already crossed and are then caught and flown home.

Meh...I already solved the immigration problem. All we have to do is conquer Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. Once we rule the hemisphere, illegal immigration won't be a problem.

The only walls that will work are prison walls for senior management at companies hiring illegals.

So

A dude that operates a lawn care business that pays illegals cash to cut grass is not in the same category in your opinion correct?

Meh...I already solved the immigration problem. All we have to do is conquer Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. Once we rule the hemisphere, illegal immigration won't be a problem.
don't want

Warmonger.

We could just build chip plants here, so the auto companies could restart and man person them with illegals at minimum wage. Win-win.

VN Store

Back