Hypocrites Gather Round...

Sorry I forgot to spell it out for you, I forgot you were an attorney.
You save the client $300k in fines
You charged the client $400k in fees
Net loss to client: -$100k
You're kind of slow.

The client paid me about 18k for work over a period of two years. So, client is doing just fine.

Never understood while full time work automatically means living wage.

Also living wage is far lower than what most people think. We have worked the problem backwards for decades.

Your "living wage" doesnt start with your lifestyle and work backwards. The living wage is whatever it is, and you work your life around that. Cant afford another kid on 30k, it's not your bosses fault when the 30k isnt enough when you have another. It is your fault though. Same goes for any wage.

Our dependency on debt is killing us. We are stretched out so far from reality we are vulnerable to any upset. And no one want to push correction because that would mean the easy money goes away and people would have to face the reality of the situation they created.
But if you could sell your kids......

Walls don't work and fighting their being built is not hypocritical it is consistent. If you want to stem the tide of illegals you have to eliminate the jobs.

Eliminating the jobs will never happen. So please explain why a physical barrier isn’t better than relying on politicians babbling backs and forth.

Eliminating the jobs will never happen. So please explain why a physical barrier isn’t better than relying on politicians babbling backs and forth.

I-9 express everywhere. Mandatory jail time for anyone who hires an illegal. Hell we put three strikes and your out in jail for life. How would this be problematic?

And a wall stupid.

I-9 express everywhere. Mandatory jail time for anyone who hires an illegal. Hell we put three strikes and your out in jail for life. How would this be problematic?

And a wall stupid.

Not going to happen. So I ask you the same question, how is a physical barrier not better than relying on politicians and law makers to fix things. Instead of just saying a walk is stupid, give the logic. Financial cost is meaningless so please don’t include money.

I want to hear the logic on how an actual physical barrier will not work.

I agree. DHS under Trump, under Obama and I suspect under Biden is nothing but a taxing authority in this regard. I had a client with a large number of illegals working for him. DHS asked for records going back three years. They reviewed the records for 90 days then issued findings and ordered the employer to fire the employees which were determined to be illegal. The employees were not deported. They faced no repercussions outside of termination by the company. They were free to move onto the next job.

Employer received 500k fine which I argued down to 200k payable over 5 years at 1% interest.
SIAP

So you admit to being part of the problem instead of actually working toward the solution.

Not going to happen. So I ask you the same question, how is a physical barrier not better than relying on politicians and law makers to fix things. Instead of just saying a walk is stupid, give the logic. Financial cost is meaningless so please don’t include money.

I want to hear the logic on how an actual physical barrier will not work.
They walked/traveled all the way across mexico and are going to just give up in the last 5 feet? Oops theres a wall time to go home.

VN Store

Back