I’m a Volunteer on Saturday and a _______ on Sunday

Chargers fan on Sunday. Dad bought me Rodney Harrison jersey on a business trip to San Diego cause my first name is Harrison. Wore it out and then they got Ladainian Tomlinson and I was hooked. Unfortunately they can’t seem to rise above mediocrity and shouldn’t have left San Diego.

Tell me who is your NFL team and why?

Figured the bye week was a good time to ask this.

I’m a Tennessee Volunteer on Saturday and a Detroit Lion on Sunday.

Born in Michigan but we moved to Knoxville when I was 2.
Probably would have become a Titan fan if they had existed back in the 70’s, but instead I started following the Lions unfortunately.
VOL every day, whoever has the most VFL on Sunday.

Jaguars_crop_north.png

Cardinal fan this year. Next year will depend where Dobbs is playing and whether or not Hooker is getting his shot. If neither of them are starting next year, I'll be a Saints fan for Kamara.

Broncos. Just about turned in my fan card when they drafted TT, but all was made right when Peyton came to town.

Reactions: MAD
Born and raised in Tennessee so I'm passionate about my Vols, Titans, and Grizzlies. Obviously Vols are number 1. Only NFL team I care about is the Titans, only NBA team I care about is the Grizzlies, die hard Cardinals fan so I'm covered year round with teams to root for.

Reactions: Orange931 and MAD
I lost interest in all professional sports several years ago. Football, basketball, baseball, (I still keep up with the Braves), never have gotten interested in soccer, hockey. Used to waste my Sundays watching NASCAR or NHRA, but those have sold out to Chevy or Ford, so I don't keep up with them either. Get out on Sunday and spend it with your wife and kids, or just your wife, or just your kids.

Mostly quit watching NFL when they let Bob Costas go on a long winded anti gun rant during a Sunday night game.... Completely quit watching what little I still did when they started that kneeling nonsense.
So many years after that rant, the hypocrite was talking about what a huge Rifleman fan he was.

Tell me who is your NFL team and why?

Figured the bye week was a good time to ask this.

I’m a Tennessee Volunteer on Saturday and a Detroit Lion on Sunday.

Born in Michigan but we moved to Knoxville when I was 2.
Probably would have become a Titan fan if they had existed back in the 70’s, but instead I started following the Lions unfortunately.
I guess I should say Falcons - but honestly - it was Indy and Denver for a while. Kansas City when EB was there and now with Trey... and I've watched more Arizona games this year than I have the past 10 years combined!

I spend my Sundays hating Florida. And every day, actually.

Vol on Saturday and Proud member of Steeler Nation on Sunday!! Growing up the only southern teams were the Falcons and the Saints and they both sucked. At the time (1975 when I first started following any football) most of my friends were Bama and Cowboy fans so naturally I levitated towards the Steelers (the most anti-Cowboy team at the time). Been a fan ever since.

Reactions: WOKI and MAD
Unfortunately I'm a Chicago Bears fan, and the saddest part is I wasn't born early enough to see our best team... the 85' team.

I love my Vols, but nothing beats the NFL for me. I will watch any NFL game, but will only watch the Vols play on Saturdays and no other games. It gets tiring seeing the same teams winning the National Championship every year. Makes it worse that in the past 15 years it's been won by our rivals 9/15 times (Bama, UGA, Florida) and then two teams in our conference LSU and Auburn.

Vol on Saturday and Proud member of Steeler Nation on Sunday!! Growing up the only southern teams were the Falcons and the Saints and they both sucked. At the time (1975 when I first started following any football) most of my friends were Bama and Cowboy fans so naturally I levitated towards the Steelers (the most anti-Cowboy team at the time). Been a fan ever since.
I envy you... Steelers are one of the best ran NFL franchises imo. I don't think they've had a losing record in 20 years?

I dont watch the nfl a ton, but when I do watch right now I like the dolphins, Mike McDaniel grew up with one of my favorite comedians (Dan Soder) who I have been listening to for a long time and also waited a long time to see him get a head coaching spot, so its cool seeing it play out now, and the success they are currently having

VN Store

Back