I am sure this ends well for Iran...

TDS is real
Whatever. You know, Carly, baby, there's a dilemma for more and more voters. I suspect many parallel my own. The more I actually listen to Trump, the more I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. Not new, same as first time around before ran his mouth about puzzy grabbing, cops roughing up browns, and such bigoted foolery. This time around, he's again saying things I can't disagree with. That plus my utter dissatisfaction with Bitten. Just the same, I won't be voting for TrumPutin because he lies so much, I can't trust a word he says. So much so that if he pointed to a fully crowned oak and said the leaves were green, I'd know that they were blue with yellow polka dots instead. So when he says the things he's saying now, which I agree with completely, I just can't believe or trust him. He could be a hell of a Prez if not for the lies, his ties to far right hatemongers, love of dictators, and vindictive goals that he himself has promised he'll do if reelected. I was wavering between Nikki and dead worm guy. I'd be content to see Bitten step down and someone else on the Demos side replace him (maybe).. Unless a better option appears by November, I guess it's worm guy. Either that or whoever the Libertarian Party picks as their candidate.

Whatever. You know, Carly, baby, there's a dilemma for more and more voters. I suspect many parallel my own. The more I actually listen to Trump, the more I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. Not new, same as first time around before ran his mouth about puzzy grabbing, cops roughing up browns, and such bigoted foolery. This time around, he's again saying things I can't disagree with. That plus my utter dissatisfaction with Bitten. Just the same, I won't be voting for TrumPutin because he lies so much, I can't trust a word he says. So much so that if he pointed to a fully crowned oak and said the leaves were green, I'd know that they were blue with yellow polka dots instead. So when he says the things he's saying now, which I agree with completely, I just can't believe or trust him. He could be a hell of a Prez if not for the lies, his ties to far right hatemongers, love of dictators, and vindictive goals that he himself has promised he'll do if reelected. I was wavering between Nikki and dead worm guy. I'd be content to see Bitten step down and someone else on the Demos side replace him (maybe).. Unless a better option appears by November, I guess it's worm guy. Either that or whoever the Libertarian Party picks as their candidate.
How much of what Sloppy Joe says do you agree with? Surely you’ve seen the lies his ridiculously dumb ass has told

Reactions: StarRaider
How much of what Sloppy Joe says do you agree with? Surely you’ve seen the lies his ridiculously dumb ass has told
You might want to re-read my post to get a clear view of what I think of Bitten. Obviously, my point was I'm looking for an alternative to both TrumPutin and Bitten. But nevermind, the other half of my mind told me not to respond to your post, I didn't listen, now it's mocking me with an "I told you so." And away I go.

You might want to re-read my post to get a clear view of what I think of Bitten. Obviously, my point was I'm looking for an alternative to both TrumPutin and Bitten. But nevermind, the other half of my mind told me not to respond to your post, I didn't listen, now it's mocking me with an "I told you so." And away I go.
Is Sloppy Joe not the worm guy?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
We had Ras on here yet carrying water for Iran on the reported Trump assassination plans?

BS story.

So the increased security so much that they left a rooftop within line of sight open. And this alleged increase in security runs counter to the allegations that the Trump campaign was begging for more, but didn't receive it.

Iran isn't a bigger threat to the US or Trump than our own domestic three-letter agencies.

Reactions: volbound1700
BS story.

So the increased security so much that they left a rooftop within line of sight open. And this alleged increase in security runs counter to the allegations that the Trump campaign was begging for more, but didn't receive it.

Iran isn't a bigger threat to the US or Trump than our own domestic three-letter agencies.
Lol. You’re a broken record. 😂

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
This stuff is starting to make me think that Putin, Iran, and others maybe crapping their pants at the thought of a Trump Presidency.

Given Trump's stance on NATO, and Ukraine aid, I think Putin is very much hoping for a Trump win.

Doubly so with JD Vance on the ticket.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
BS story.

You should send a thank you card to the Great Orangeman instead of spouting dip$hit nonsense.

Given Trump's stance on NATO, and Ukraine aid, I think Putin is very much hoping for a Trump win.

Doubly so with JD Vance on the ticket.

From what I heard (Trump threatening to Nuke Moscow at one point and I totally believe that is true based on stuff he said t other world leaders), I am not so sure. I think Trump is going to be a little more aggressive on Ukraine than people think. I do think he wants to reduce the spend/economic and military aid, but he might have other more aggressive stances towards Russia to push them to the negotiation table.

Trumps position on NATO was to get them to pay more on defense. Not sure how that makes Putin happy.

BS story.

They needed distraction and obviously they couldn't use, "Russia, Russia, Russia".

From what I heard (Trump threatening to Nuke Moscow at one point and I totally believe that is true based on stuff he said t other world leaders), I am not so sure. I think Trump is going to be a little more aggressive on Ukraine than people think. I do think he wants to reduce the spend/economic and military aid, but he might have other more aggressive stances towards Russia to push them to the negotiation table.

Trumps position on NATO was to get them to pay more on defense. Not sure how that makes Putin happy.
Zelenskyy will have to start giving lap dances to other world leaders with hopes of receiving aid once Biden is out of the picture.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
agree ... trump telling nato members to get their military spending up to 2 percent of GNP was terrible for nato

Telling NATO members you want them to meet their non-binding defense spending goals, is not the bad part.

Telling Putin that he'd have a green light to attack a NATO member without triggering Article 5 from the US, because they haven't hit 2% of GDP in defense spending, is.

Telling NATO members you want them to meet their non-binding defense spending goals, is not the bad part.

Telling Putin that he'd have a green light to attack a NATO member without triggering Article 5 from the US, because they haven't hit 2% of GDP in defense spending, is.

It’s called a bargaining bluff… I’m glad the other NATO leaders are smarter than you and whoever else believes this

It’s called a bargaining bluff… I’m glad the other NATO leaders are smarter than you and whoever else believes this

Lol, you don't go on TV and declare that you'd encourage Putin to attack NATO members who hadn't paid an arbitrary level of their GDP in defense spending, as a "bargaining bluff".

Meeting suggested GDP percentage on defense spending, is not a requirement for collective defense under NATO Article 5.

1721313389509.png

VN Store

Back