I HATE UCONN

Where is Ely? She has done nothing today along with Zolman and Spencer!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 8, 2005 3:15 PM
Where is Ely? She has done nothing today along with Zolman and Spencer!

It's been all inside for us, Zolman has been benched lately and hasnt started the past couple games, Coach Summitt is down to just pulling people whenever they make a mistake to try and get something going.

Lord, we are turning over their turnovers! Can't we get a break here? :shakehead:

44 - 42! Looks like that zone defense is doing them a lot of good! Plus the LV's are shooting a little better.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg+Jan 8, 2005 2:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GoVolsDogg @ Jan 8, 2005 2:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 3:13 PM
The yahoo broadcast is about a minute behind.

I can&#39;t win today.

:shakehead:

It&#39;s on CBS nationally... [/quote]
I know. But I hate the announcers.

You mean you don&#39;t enjoy listening to Lobo announce? I think that is biased letting her announce this game. Kind of like Terry Bowden announcing this past Sugar Bowl.

The home team usually does get a past player as commentator. That&#39;s how CBS does it.

The LV&#39;s need to stop dribbling into 3 Uconn players if their not going to pass it off to the open player. These jump balls are killing us. Here it goes again.....50 - 42 :shakehead:

This is starting to remind me of last years championship game...

UConn get up by 10, Lady Vols come back and almost take the lead, UConn gets up big again, Lady Vols come back and almost take the lead, Uconn pulls it off.

What I don&#39;t understand is Shanna Zolman and Brittany Jackson. Neither one of them looks like they could care any less about beating this team.

These girls are driving me crazy&#33; They are not playing smart. I know that we have some really young players, but they should know the difference between a good shot and a bad one. Have we even hit a 3 pointer today?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 3:46 PM
What I don&#39;t understand is Shanna Zolman and Brittany Jackson. Neither one of them looks like they could care any less about beating this team.

Brit has always looked to have that attitude about any team, Zolman usually is a cheerleader type on the bench but maybe she&#39;s thinking differently since CPS is not starting her.

I dont think either have scored 1 point in this game, Jackson has really stepped up this year so I really cant say much about her, but I dont know what is up with Zolman. She was promising her first 2 years here, just regressed big time this year.

Moore and Houston for UConn have 4 fouls and Strothers has 3, it&#39;s time for the Vols to pound it inside and get the Huskies in foul trouble, get their starters fouled out.

Cut into the lead without losing time on the clock, keep getting to the FT line&#33;

Damn, I get Illinois vs. Purdue next instead of Tennessee vs. Vandy.

I agree, now Strother is in foul trouble too. Time to take them out.

VN Store

Back