I HATE UCONN

if UConn scores, I'd really think about putting Zolman and Jackson in, get our 3 point shooters in there.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 4:07 PM
All the breaks seem to go UConn's way.

Now this is something that we should be used to.

final shot for the win coming up......Heck yeah baby. Way to go Gatewood, she gets 2 and gets to go to the line....

68 66 Vols in the lead.....10 seconds left and Uconn's ball!

There are way too many commercials on these days. They drive me nuts much like the LV's do.

That was the dumbest foul that I have ever seen. What was she thinking? We just lost this one....

Nevermind, we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I'll never figure out how we pulled that off but...WE DID!!!

The 6 game losing streak is broken!!!

68-67!!

:cheer: :gril1: :3cheers: :number1: :gril1: :cheer: :3cheers: :gril1: :cheer: :number1: :3cheers: Thank you Strother.....you are our MVP! Now it is time for the men.

Talk about your all time choke jobs, down by 2 with your best player on the line shooting 3 and misses 2 of them.

Thanks for the updates guys, you just made a huge Lady Vol fans day....I have been trying to get some info all day..

Much appreciated....

Gooooooo Lady Vols!!!!!

Peace Cross

Hey LUV.....how are ya....

The streak is OOOOOOOOOOOVER!!!

Way to go girls, but you still looke TERRIBLE today.

Originally posted by crossvillevolfan@Jan 8, 2005 3:15 PM
Thanks for the updates guys, you just made a huge Lady Vol fans day....I have been trying to get some info all day..

Much appreciated....

Gooooooo Lady Vols!!!!!

Peace Cross

Hey LUV.....how are ya....

I WAS miserable, Cross, but I'm MUCH better now.

:lol:

Our guys are losing to Vandy though.

We shoot better in the 2nd half, and pull out a win.

That's all it gonna take, just making the shots, we've been gettign good shot selection and good looks, just haven't been falling up until the 2nd half of this game, let's hope it continues.

VN Store

Back