I HATE UCONN

I wonder if the media is barred from the UConn players because they are "distraught"?

:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 4:19 PM
I wonder if the media is barred from the UConn players because they are "distraught"?

:lol:

I want to be in the room for Geno's postgame press conference, I'm sure he'll have some classic things to say :lolup:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 8, 2005 4:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 8, 2005 4:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Jan 8, 2005 3:18 PM
Dang, that game stressed me out&#33;

I am still shaking like a leaf&#33;&#33;&#33; [/quote]
Thank God my Broncos don&#39;t play today in the playoffs, I don&#39;t think I could take 2 games like that.

I get the rest of the day to rest before their game tomorrow.

Not me....I have the pleasure of watching the men&#39;s fine basketball team&#33; :lol:

I say if we can beat &#39;em WITHOUT Candace Parker, if we meet again in the tourney we can SURELY beat &#39;em with her.

I&#39;d LOOOOOOVE to see Diana Tahorsey&#39;s face.

On second thought, no I wouldn&#39;t.

:yuck:

I am just glad that we won for your sake LIO. I was worried about your sanity&#33; No.....please don&#39;t show us Diana&#39;s face&#33; :eek:lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 8, 2005 4:22 PM
Not me....I have the pleasure of watching the men&#39;s fine basketball team&#33; :lol:

It&#39;s NFL playoff time for me, I got to see both my mens and womens college teams win today already, time to relax and watch some football now.

I was watching the game today but couldn&#39;t post due to computer problems. There was no way we should have won, but we did. The UConn girl did a great job of "drawing" the foul when shooting the 3, she landed a good 4 to 5 feet in front of where she shot it. IMO, it should have been a no-call.

It&#39;s great to see that ugly streak end. Let&#39;s make it 2 in a row come tourney time.

VN Store

Back