I just hope white doesn’t try to get...

chattavol420

Too cute with this hire. And by cute I mean thinking he needs to deliver a candidate none of us would've seen coming or considered ourselves. This one should be easy. Hire kiffin amd be done with it. He checks all the boxes. If not kiffin get freeze. But don’t try to get too creative by going with a coordinator or a small school coach we’ve never heard of. Hire a known commodity.

Too cute with this hire. And by cute I mean thinking he needs to deliver a candidate none of us would've seen coming or considered ourselves. This one should be easy. Hire kiffin amd be done with it. He checks all the boxes. If not kiffin get freeze. But don’t try to get too creative by going with a coordinator or a small school coach we’ve never heard of. Hire a known commodity.

If Kiffin leaves OM after 1 year like he did us, I don’t want him.

Trust the process he’s not like the others that I can see, he seems to know what he is doing

If Kiffin leaves OM after 1 year like he did us, I don’t want him.

Well contracts can be structured to prevent that. There should be a massive buyout for the first few years. These guys are going to go where the best professional option exists. It’s nothing personal. Most of us would do the same. I’d say give him a huge offer and include the terms that would absolutely prevent him from leaving for another job.

Well contracts can be structured to prevent that. There should be a massive buyout for the first few years. These guys are going to go where the best professional option exists. It’s nothing personal. Most of us would do the same. I’d say give him a huge offer and include the terms that would absolutely prevent him from leaving for another job.
This x 100000

Kiffin would be an absolute home run man[/QUOTE
Kiffin hasn’t done anything special as a head coach....couple good seasons at FAU. I don’t get the infatuation with him. Everybody was ready to lynch him after he left us after one year..... for a long time people hated his guts. Now we want him back? For what? To make us look like fools again? Kiffin is about Kiffin.... he can stay at ole miss and be mediocre. I trust him about as far as I could throw him.

Reactions: Chippo and Tnslim1
Kiffin would be an absolute home run man
Kiffin hasn’t done anything special as a head coach....couple good seasons at FAU. I don’t get the infatuation with him. Everybody was ready to lynch him after he left us after one year..... for a long time people hated his guts. Now we want him back? For what? To make us look like fools again? Kiffin is about Kiffin.... he can stay at ole miss and be mediocre. I trust him about as far as I could throw him.

He is going to hire Pruitt. No one will see that coming.

Not going to be Kiffin or Freeze..... my $ is on Fleck. 11-2 in 2019 @ Minnesota. The other 2 have too much negative history. Kiffin would be a desperation hire and Freeze too much baggage.... neither have “integrity”.
The no integrity thing is getting old , I hope you’ve never made or never make any mistakes in your life , pretty judgmental

Not going to be Kiffin or Freeze..... my $ is on Fleck. 11-2 in 2019 @ Minnesota. The other 2 have too much negative history. Kiffin would be a desperation hire and Freeze too much baggage.... neither have “integrity”.
So he had a good year one of four years at Minnesota. Why didn't you quote his record for any other the other three years? The other three would get him on the hot seat at Knoxville. So, in his 4th year with the players he recruited, he has a losing record. No thanks.

This^^^^^^^^. Kiffin peddles his snake oil to anyone that will listen. His entire coaching career has been below average to mediocre. His boat has sailed. Coaches that have been average at best just don't suddenly turn it around after 10-15 years of HCing. We can thank our lucky stars that he is not in the mix.

So he had a good year one of four years at Minnesota. Why didn't you quote his record for any other the other three years? The other three would get him on the hot seat at Knoxville. So, in his 4th year with the players he recruited, he has a losing record. No thanks.
Especially after he has players dunking footballs in canoes after turnovers. The jokes pointed in Tenn’s direction will never end. Row row row your boat. Kiffin till it’s not.

Reactions: hillsborovol
The problem with contracts is that both sides have to agree to them.

If you say so. I definitely saw him trolling almost ever defense ole miss played this past season with a fraction of the talent on offense we currently have here
I’d say they have better offense talent than ut. Our talent has been over rated for years. Yeah I know our coaching sucked but still.

Reactions: GoVolunteers

VN Store

Back