I just hope white doesn’t try to get...

Integrity, trust,loyalty, winning the right way

Kiffen nor Freeze check any of those boxes,so I highly doubt they are even considered.
Kiffen leaving ole miss after one year would further show his lack of loyalty
And neither does almost any top winning coach in the SEC. Saban had DJ Fluker and many others. Mullen is on a Show Cause. There is a lot of smoke coming from Athens even today.

Reactions: tbones0711
If Kiffin leaves OM after 1 year like he did us, I don’t want him.
It’s about $$$$$$, opportunity, personal taste, family decisions, and $$$$$$$$.

College Football is more a business now than ever before. If a HC sees an opportunity that they think is a better fit and the money is right....they’ll take the job 9 out of 10 times. We are no different. If we take our profession, get offered more money, incentives, better location for your family, doing the same job....you’re saying you wouldn’t leave because you’re to loyal to your current employer?

Too cute with this hire. And by cute I mean thinking he needs to deliver a candidate none of us would've seen coming or considered ourselves. This one should be easy. Hire kiffin amd be done with it. He checks all the boxes. If not kiffin get freeze. But don’t try to get too creative by going with a coordinator or a small school coach we’ve never heard of. Hire a known commodity.

I think I'll let White do his job.

Kiffin hasn’t done anything special as a head coach....couple good seasons at FAU. I don’t get the infatuation with him. Everybody was ready to lynch him after he left us after one year..... for a long time people hated his guts. Now we want him back? For what? To make us look like fools again? Kiffin is about Kiffin.... he can stay at ole miss and be mediocre. I trust him about as far as I could throw him.
The Kiffin infatuation is like an dysfunctional relationship where one partner keeps going back for more because they tell themselves this time will be different.

Too cute with this hire. And by cute I mean thinking he needs to deliver a candidate none of us would've seen coming or considered ourselves. This one should be easy. Hire kiffin amd be done with it. He checks all the boxes. If not kiffin get freeze. But don’t try to get too creative by going with a coordinator or a small school coach we’ve never heard of. Hire a known commodity.
Kiffin is a dog turd smothered in whipped cream. At some point, all you have is a turd.
too bad all you Kiffin pumpers is see the tasty whipped cream

Lol the problem is trying to find someone willing to take the job. If we trot out a rando, it wouldn’t be for lack of trying.

When the university Chancellor says "integrity is very important in this search," and then the new AD who was himself chosen with integrity as one of the key criteria says, "integrity is very important in this search," you have to come to one striking conclusion: integrity is going to be a key criterion in the search.

Kiffin is almost certainly out.

Freeze is absolutely out.

Neither of these fellas "check all the boxes" when one of the boxes reads, "Integrity."

The no integrity thing is getting old , I hope you’ve never made or never make any mistakes in your life , pretty judgmental
The whole thing is due to our current situation and with sanctions, if Pruitt had just been fired and no sanctions I would say without a doubt we would go after Freeze

More like a grand slam.
Just imagine after conducting Vol football practice, then having the Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast 🍳 after an all nighter grand slam session with a Knoxville radio sports reporter whose initials are Heather Harrington.

If you say so. I definitely saw him trolling almost ever defense ole miss played this past season with a fraction of the talent on offense we currently have here
To be fair, Ole Miss actually does and did have a good amount of talent on offense. Their defense was a bunch of nobodies though. Offense was full of 4-stars.

When the university Chancellor says "integrity is very important in this search," and then the new AD who was himself chosen with integrity as one of the key criteria says, "integrity is very important in this search," you have to come to one striking conclusion: integrity is going to be a key criterion in the search.

Neither of these fellas "check all the boxes" when one of the boxes reads, "Integrity."

Perhaps on freeze. But how is kiffin out? He’s largely avoided violations throughout his career.

Chadwell is out also.

If Kiffin leaves OM after 1 year like he did us, I don’t want him.

Thank you!! I’ve been saying this myself... everybody that wants Kiffin (who would be a great hire, I just don’t see it happening because... ) is expecting him to do to ole miss the exact same thing he did to us...

Kiffin is a dog turd smothered in whipped cream. At some point, all you have is a turd.
too bad all you Kiffin pumpers is see the tasty whipped cream
You have a way with words.
Ever thought about writing some children’s books?

Reactions: MDVols
He had infractions during his one year at UT and again and Alabama.
Yes Kiffin not squeaking clean, stierner_fumbles did mentioned that one that had integrity they could work around, this is Kiffin, he also has said Chadwell and Freeze won’t get interviewed but has not mentioned Kiffin, he just said this candidate is down the list due to it

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
This integrity and loyalty crap about Kiffin is BS.

I'm sorry but if I'm at a low to mid tier SEC school.. And get an offer I can't refuse to go to another SEC school that's about the same tier that once was a powerhouse that has some of the best resources in the business.. You're dang right I'm leaving after one year.

Business is business. At the end of the day you want someone capable of moving that business in the right direction. If you don't want your best employee to leave after one year, pony up the cash and make a contract that will make it hard for him to leave for a better opportunity.

He had infractions during his one year at UT and again and Alabama.
Good grief if low level violations keep UT from hiring someone we are truly beat. Nearly everyone from Richt to Spurrier or anyone that coaches has been involved with them. With some silly minor things the ncaa consider violations that they do not really even enforce except to slap on the wrist. We are too scared if we are looking for a virtual choir boy. GBO!!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back