I just hope white doesn’t try to get...

Perhaps on freeze. But how is kiffin out? He’s largely avoided violations throughout his career.
51asEdJjp6L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The chapter on Tennessee's Orange Pride hostesses, in particular.

Sure, it was more than a decade ago. But the University has a long memory.

If Kiffin would be willing to leave a 2nd team after one year then he has zero integrity.
In your opinion, people leave jobs everyday for a better situation or a preferred landing spot , doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t have integrity IMO , it’s a business decision , I would guess you would leave your current job for a supposed dream job or more money or better location

Reactions: TJSVOLS
He had infractions during his one year at UT and again and Alabama.
This has got to be a joke right. Those get passed out like Tic Tacs. I guess Bama should have burned it down and fired Saban with cause after they get someone to rat out his payment methods out. Which is easy, half the players drive Dodge Chargers.

Pruitt sucked but we should have just fired him, instead we are screwed.

This has got to be a joke right. Those get passed out like Tic Tacs. I guess Bama should have burned it down and fired Saban with cause after they get someone to rat out his payment methods out. Which is easy, half the players drive Dodge Chargers.

Pruitt sucked but we should have just fired him, instead we are screwed.
Dude, prescribe yourself some Valium or something. Poster said Kiffin had avoided infractions. I simply reminded him he had infractions previously at UT. If you want to slobber all over Kiffin, go ahead for all I care.

Dude, prescribe yourself some Valium or something. Poster said Kiffin had avoided infractions. I simply reminded him he had infractions previously at UT. If you want to slobber all over Kiffin, go ahead for all I care.
Oh yeah slobber

Made
The no integrity thing is getting old , I hope you’ve never made or never make any mistakes in your life , pretty judgmental
Made plenty of mistakes in my life.... trust me. No judgement on my part....only one true judge and it ain’t me. I put that in quotations because that’s what our folks in charge said.

Reactions: TBvol
Kiffin hasn’t done anything special as a head coach....couple good seasons at FAU. I don’t get the infatuation with him. Everybody was ready to lynch him after he left us after one year..... for a long time people hated his guts. Now we want him back? For what? To make us look like fools again? Kiffin is about Kiffin.... he can stay at ole miss and be mediocre. I trust him about as far as I could throw him.
Here’s the reason, it’s like some people go to Myrtle Beach on vacation every year. That’s what they know and are comfortable with. Never let it be said, we tried something different and to hell with anyone outside of the south.

I said he’d “largely” avoided violations. You forgot that word. Nobody avoids infractions all together. Go back and look at the infractions from his time here. It’s the most ridiculous bs ever. I think one of them was we had a fog machine in the stadium. Everything with that event was allowed with the exception of the fog machine. Lol. So please...stop with the integrity thing. He absolutely has largely avoided trouble.

In your opinion, people leave jobs everyday for a better situation or a preferred landing spot , doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t have integrity IMO , it’s a business decision , I would guess you would leave your current job for a supposed dream job or more money or better location
Apples and oranges comparing a football team and the standard business. Your analogy doesn’t work.

Kiffin will come in 3 years after we "mess" this one up. Be honest, this place has been a dumpster hire the last few times we've hired a coach. Now's perhaps the worst dumpster fire since kiffin left in the middle of the night. He ain't coming now... Will he listen sure, but mostly to put the screws to Ole Miss.

In three years after sanctions and double digits beat downs, the world will be a very different place. We may then be in position to get an excellent coach, including Kiffin. Really we're looking for an interim to weather the storm. Or maybe just maybe Danny, el Cowboy 🤠, White may get his man. Expect Coach McGoogle. Yet if history shows, the man's got away with hiring coaches.

Last edited:
I said he’d “largely” avoided violations. You forgot that word. Nobody avoids infractions all together. Go back and look at the infractions from his time here. It’s the most ridiculous bs ever. I think one of them was we had a fog machine in the stadium. Everything with that event was allowed with the exception of the fog machine. Lol. So please...stop with the integrity thing. He absolutely has largely avoided trouble.
He’s mad because Kiffin 😉 at his wife during a Vol Walk.

Reactions: tbones0711
Integrity, trust,loyalty, winning the right way

Kiffen nor Freeze check any of those boxes,so I highly doubt they are even considered.
Kiffen leaving ole miss after one year would further show his lack of loyalty

Exactly.

And how many violations did Kiffin leave UT with when he left? it was a few.

Reactions: volintears
Too cute with this hire. And by cute I mean thinking he needs to deliver a candidate none of us would've seen coming or considered ourselves. This one should be easy. Hire kiffin amd be done with it. He checks all the boxes. If not kiffin get freeze. But don’t try to get too creative by going with a coordinator or a small school coach we’ve never heard of. Hire a known commodity.

Although some say that they do not see White will even consider hiring Freeze or Kiffin, who are known D1 head coaching commodities... I do not believe anyone would see AD White hiring Coach Lyle Jones away from Arky State... and he IS a "known commodeity" to all VOL fans... nor do I believe anyone would see him hiring Derek "Dudly Dooright" Dooley.

VN Store

Back