I want Georgia to lose tomorrow

I need someone to figure out what's wrong with me. My kids all graduated with honor from UGA. I love the university and their academic reputation. Having said that I'm rooting for Bama tonight. I've never rooted for Bama in my life (I am an avid Vol fan!) My daughters, my wife, my Son in Law all hate me for supporting Bama tonight. I just hate Kirby's smarmy style and I kinda like the new coach Deboer's rock bottom attitude and the way bama players deserted him after his hire. I still hate Saban, the Elephant, the crimson bridge and all else about the bama cult, but tonight I'm not going to despair is the powerful wildcat tamers are knocked off their throne.
My situation exactly. My wife and two daughters went to UGA, got a great education but I have a serious case of Dawg fatigue and am rooting secretly for bammer (and it's never happened before)....

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
We pull for Bama to beat Georgia tonight to give the Dawgs a loss. We play Bama at home but go to Georgia. I think we have a better shot at beating Bama at home then beating Georgia on the road. Perfect season - we win both!!!
I think it may be better for GA to beat Bama and then we beat Bama giving them 2 losses.
If all the other games go our way and we lose to GA we'll have 1 loss vs Bama 2.
We know how they ranked Bama above us when we should've been above them. I hope the don't even make the CFP

I think it may be better for GA to beat Bama and then we beat Bama giving them 2 losses.
If all the other games go our way and we lose to GA we'll have 1 loss vs Bama 2.
We know how they ranked Bama above us when we should've been above them. I hope the don't even make the CFP
I see it the other way around. I think UGA will have at least 2 losses before we play in Athens. If we beat bama at home, we own that tiebreak if we should falter at UGA.

VN Store

Back