I want Georgia to lose tomorrow

But not out of any desire to see Bama win, that's repulsive.

No, I just want the Bulldogs, having lost to the Tide, to then watch us beat them on the TSIO.

And then spend an entire month worrying about the associative property of football lol.

That's some fun torture, right there.

Go Vols!

This game and the Mississippi-Kentucky game are the top college games to watch tomorrow.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Understand, I have lived in GA and now AL so been around both fan bases. Some may not believe this but Bama fans are a bit more civil compared to GA fans. I would enjoy Bama losing just to see Bama fans in melt down but GA fans having a melt down would be better, even if I have to put up with bragging Tide fans for a week.

But as another poster above said, I'm happy either way.
There’s something about the incredible barking humans. I’ll never get it, but I do have a strong distaste for Alabama because of their arrogance. Either way, Tennessee is coming for them both now.

It's actually something to keep an eye on as this will setup a round robin scenario that decides who plays for the SEC Title.
UGA has to play both Bama and TX.
Bama has to play both UGA and UT.
UT has to play both UGA and Bama.
TX has the easiest path as they only play UGA.

I believe the best scenario for UT is to obviously win out, but for UGA to get beat by Bama and then beat TX.
If UGA loses to Bama, but beats TX (or vice versa) and UT beats Bama, but loses to UGA (or vice versa) I think that still puts UT in the SECCG.
Of course Ole Miss factors into this all somewhere as well.

Reactions: MEDVOL
I honestly don't know who to root for.

If Georgia loses and then loses 2 more games against Texas, Ole Miss and Tennessee then they would probably miss the cut for playoffs.

If Bama loses and then Georgia loses at least 2 more of their tough games and Tennessee wins against both, that would probably be better as both Bama and Georgia could miss the final cut and allow a lessor team such as Mizzou with their cupcake SEC schedule to make the cut instead.

If Clemson Georgia shows up, then Bama loses probably badly.
If Kentucky Georgia shows up, then Bama wins and possibly double digits.

Wildcard: how did the Hurricane affect UGAs practice this week? Did they lose a day of practice or has their travel plans been interupted?

We have a better shot at beating Bama at home therefore I want Bama to win and both of us be undefeated when we play each other and get gameday on campus.

Otherwise they are likely to go to Georgia and Texas that day

No, I just want the Bulldogs, having lost to the Tide, to then watch us beat them on the TSIO.

And then spend an entire month worrying about the associative property of football lol.

Go Vols!
I often think the same way but I’m torn because Bama has a much easier schedule than GA after that game. So we probably need GA to win to hopefully keep Bama out of the playoffs.

Go Vols!
Is it associative or transitive?

Either way, yes let the dawgs be worried. Very worried.

How about Ga losing to Bama, then Texas, Bama losing to us, then Oklahoma, then OK losing to TX, and we beat TX in the SEC Championship to show everyone who the real UT is and then beat OSU in the National Championship game. Game, set, match.

It's actually something to keep an eye on as this will setup a round robin scenario that decides who plays for the SEC Title.
UGA has to play both Bama and TX.
Bama has to play both UGA and UT.
UT has to play both UGA and Bama.
TX has the easiest path as they only play UGA.

I believe the best scenario for UT is to obviously win out, but for UGA to get beat by Bama and then beat TX.
If UGA loses to Bama, but beats TX (or vice versa) and UT beats Bama, but loses to UGA (or vice versa) I think that still puts UT in the SECCG.
Of course Ole Miss factors into this all somewhere as well.
Schedule wise it could be Ole Miss vs Mizzou in the SECCG: their SEC schedules are very winnable.

If Bama beats UGA, then UGA beats TX and we beat Bama then lose to UGA...all teams with 1 loss

SEC champ game would drop at least 1 team to 2 losses likely bumping them from the playoffs...that would suck.

Reactions: IndianaVol

Go Vols!
Same VFL, same.

Understand, I have lived in GA and now AL so been around both fan bases. Some may not believe this but Bama fans are a bit more civil compared to GA fans. I would enjoy Bama losing just to see Bama fans in melt down but GA fans having a melt down would be better, even if I have to put up with bragging Tide fans for a week.

But as another poster above said, I'm happy either way.
I have had close friends who are tide fans. There was friendly trash talk, but there was also mutual respect on some level. UGA fans need to be brought down a level. I respect their coach and program, but their fans are somethin else lol.

VN Store

Back