I want Georgia to lose tomorrow

We have a better shot at beating Bama at home therefore I want Bama to win and both of us be undefeated when we play each other and get gameday on campus.

Otherwise they are likely to go to Georgia and Texas that day
No game day on campus. Are you aware of the host teams record when gameday is there

I'm not ashamed to admit it ... I hate Georgia more than Bama. Those who have lived in Georgia probably understand ... Georgia fans are the absolute worst fans in all of CFB.
It got real annoying after the game in 01 and then somehow got 100x worse the last few years smh. And now that we finally get back to dominating of course I move out of GA fml.

Play to a tie.

Then both lose to us. Then we beat both again in playoffs/ national championship game(s).

Imagine the twist of THAT knife? Losing to UT twice in the same season and being denied another natty.

So, you’re hoping they play to a tie, and after wearing each other out in a few OTs without scoring, the threat of lightning or a power outage(?) suspends the game, and it’s never resumed, leaving both teams with a tie in their records?
Probability has increased with the announcement that Trump will attend the game. A terroristic threat from an unhinged Bammer feeling betrayed by the former president could bring the game to a halt while tied and decrease the likelihood that it will resume.

Probability has increased with the announcement that Trump will attend the game. A terroristic threat from an unhinged Bammer feeling betrayed by the former president could bring the game to a halt while tied and decrease the likelihood that it will resume.
Security!!!

@MAD

The NSA will be contacting you shortly. 👮‍♂️

Reactions: MAD
I’d like to see Bama lose to GA, the fans turn on their coach and he gets fired mid season, Bama gets into financial trouble with payouts and then hire “Brick by Brick” Jones, the Vols beat Bama this season, the Vols then beat GA, the GA fans turn on their coaches, GA fires their coach mid season, GA gets into financial trouble due to payouts and then hires Derrick Dooley, and then finally the Vols turn the corner to beat Bama and GA for the next 20 years consecutively.

I can dream.

Georgia fans are a little too arrogant for my taste right now, even after missing the playoffs last year. Time for a dose of humility!

If they lose tomorrow, reality will set in that they could be staring down the barrel of a 9-3 season. If they win, they'll continue thinking they are unbeatable.
We will put an end to that! :cool:

If Bama wins, UGA will drop. Better chance we'll get a night game in Neyland vs Bama because the lineup would be undefeated TN vs undefeated Bama and undefeated TX vs 1-loss UGA. Also, I like our chances in Neyland against Bama more than our chances against UGA in Athens.

That could put us in a 3-way tie. How would they determine who makes it to Atlanta if all 3 teams are 1-loss?

I need someone to figure out what's wrong with me. My kids all graduated with honor from UGA. I love the university and their academic reputation. Having said that I'm rooting for Bama tonight. I've never rooted for Bama in my life (I am an avid Vol fan!) My daughters, my wife, my Son in Law all hate me for supporting Bama tonight. I just hate Kirby's smarmy style and I kinda like the new coach Deboer's rock bottom attitude and the way bama players deserted him after his hire. I still hate Saban, the Elephant, the crimson bridge and all else about the bama cult, but tonight I'm not going to despair is the powerful wildcat tamers are knocked off their throne.

VN Store

Back