If Georgia fires their coach, are you worried about Dooley leaving?

Richt would keep Georgia at the 8-10 wins horizon every season while Derek Dooley would get Georgia 5-6 wins every season.
UGA should be a national title contender year in and year out with their talent base. They have not been that and will not be that as long as Richt is HC there, no chance of NCs and very beatable by the Vols year in and year out, we should have had those dipsquats last year, we'll curb stomp them next year if Richt is there.

Reactions: 2 people
Georgia could get a much higher profile coach than Dooley.

Not saying Dooley isn't worthy to coach in the SEC -- he is -- he just hasn't made a name for himself yet.

If the UGA job opened up in 3-4 years I'd be worried. But no way in hell do they go for him now.

I like this one. Dooley still hasn't made a name for himself yet lol

Reactions: 5 people
I'm sitting here reading this and my face is kinda flushed. Im embarrassed for the people that wrote these things. It's like you're looking at an old picture of yourself from the early 90s wearing acid washed jeans and rocking a mullet and you had no idea how wrong you could be about something.

Reactions: 9 people
I'm sitting here reading this and my face is kinda flushed. Im embarrassed for the people that wrote these things. It's like you're looking at an old picture of yourself from the early 90s wearing acid washed jeans and rocking a mullet and you had no idea how wrong you could be about something.

Wait.....what? Mullets and acid washed jeans are out?

Reactions: 3 people
Man I wish this had happened. Hindsight is terrible...

Crap a coach as Dooley was, for him to dump us for another SEC team would've been bad for us. Future coach would have to work under a negative stain...not good for recruiting. Being able to fire him for not getting the job done was better in the long run.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe LSU will hire him, I seem to remember a lot of their fans thinking he was so great when we hired him.

VN Store

Back