If Georgia fires their coach, are you worried about Dooley leaving?

Please note that I didn't say every time it happens. That would require all of my time and a couple interns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Even if you dedicated just your leisure time, I'm thinking you'll be task saturated pretty quick.

back to the OP -

yeah, Dooley goes to GA if given the chance. and TN's new AD doesn't look like a good catch, either. It's going to be a long stretch of mediocre football it seems.

back to the OP -

yeah, Dooley goes to GA if given the chance. and TN's new AD doesn't look like a good catch, either. It's going to be a long stretch of mediocre football it seems.

Why would Georgia make a job offer to Derek Dooley? One good reason.

back to the OP -

This site never ceases to amaze. :ermm:

Richt will be gone but UGA will have to look elsewhere, I know for a fact that Dooley has made it very clear that he wants to pave his own path and not follow in daddy's footsteps so Jawja is out of the question. Georgia is going to struggle this year big town and it comes down to the Tenn and Florida and Tenn and USC jr game for the east.

Philip Fulmer to Georgia. You heard it here first! :devilsmoke:

My neighbor, former mlitary captain, UGA grad (he can't be all dumb) told me they would go after Mississippi State coach.

Nothing against Dooley. But with the money GA has I would think that they would hire a proven winner.

VN Store

Back