If Georgia fires their coach, are you worried about Dooley leaving?

he would more likely want to go 'home' to UVA than to follow his dad to UGA. He will be a VOL as long as his star continues to rise

Georgia could get a much higher profile coach than Dooley.

Not saying Dooley isn't worthy to coach in the SEC -- he is -- he just hasn't made a name for himself yet.

If the UGA job opened up in 3-4 years I'd be worried. But no way in hell do they go for him now.

He's not going to Georgia. He's here until he's ran out.

Undoubtedly, the title was corrected to reflect the correct usage of their, which is possessive. As in their car, their house, their momma.

that's two titles corrected out of two presented by the OP this morning. Kid's a disaster.

No Dooley will ever go back to work for UGA as long as Michael Adams is their President. The second anything happens with Richt, they'll be talking to the usual suspects and coordinators like Kirby Smart.

No Dooley will ever go back to work for UGA as long as Michael Adams is their President. The second anything happens with Richt, they'll be talking to the usual suspects and coordinators like Kirby Smart.

have you seen the commentary at the other site about this?

btw, it was nice of you to help OP out a couple times.

I dont think he will but after the kiffen thing im worried about every coach we get.JMO

Kiffin's dream job was USC and the only way he would have left here would be to go there. And obviously that dream job was offered and he took it.

IMO Dooley has found his dream job.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think if Richt gets the axe, Kirby Smart will be at the top of their list to replace him. Dooley probably well down the list right now, if he's on it at all.

I love how we get these panic attack threads going as soon as someone is in trouble with their job. Dooley is still a coach that has a ton to prove and he hasn't done it yet. Stop jumping the gun guys.

Maybe he should get up out our moms rooms and be gettin in a thread startin up skoolz

i'd live the illiterate turd alone if he hadn't posted an initial troll special and use the excuse that his roommate told him there are a lot of douchebags here.

Hey OP, there are also a lot of people here who can freaking read and write.

VN Store

Back