If Georgia fires their coach, are you worried about Dooley leaving?

no..... but if his alma mater Virginia ever fires their coach, start worrying. :banghead2:

Are we really going to have these threads ever time Georgia is looking for a coach?

I wonder if Georgia had to go through this when Vince's alma mater Auburn was looking for a coach?

Relax people..... Dooley is here for the long haul, his barber's sister -in -law told me so.

Richt has wandered too far down the Fulmer Path. Ironically, a loss to the Vols in Neyland may be what seals the deal. Dooley to UGA-- not gonna happen. Why would he stand in his father's shadow when he can make his own name here? He respects the tradition of the SEC, and bringing UT back to elite status seems to be his dream job. Proof: orange pants. The traditional power orange.

After calling TN the "essence" of the SEC, he better not leave. But if he did, somebody get me a rope.

People were talking about this at Buffalo Wild Wings last night. Ill say the same thing i said to them, and i mean no disrespect. But other then his last name being Dooley...why would Georgia want him? What has Dooley proven or done? Now dont get me wrong i think he'll be good. But after a season i dont think hes a coach people are gonna go after right now.

Why does this keep coming up? Dooley is a genuine guy who knows that Tennessee is a superior program to Georgia.. It's a fact. Why would he leave what he has created to go to a place where he will always be looked at in comparison to his dad? He wants to write his own legacy, not make a lateral move AT BEST and leave what he has created behind. He's a high character guy and this isn't even a question that should continue being asked
Posted via VolNation Mobile

CDD was not even UT's fourth choice, I think. UT fans are nuts if they think CDD will be in UGA's top 5 after one year of going 6-7. If CDD leads the Vols to Atl. in Dec. then obviously things MAY change. Either way, CDD is not the kind of guy to abandon his boys. UT is just as big of a job as UGA at the end of the day.

I'm sorry but this whole thread is pointless.

Why does this keep coming up? Dooley is a genuine guy who knows that Tennessee is a superior program to Georgia.. It's a fact. Why would he leave what he has created to go to a place where he will always be looked at in comparison to his dad? He wants to write his own legacy, not make a lateral move AT BEST and leave what he has created behind. He's a high character guy and this isn't even a question that should continue being asked

Very debateable but I respect your opinion.

Totally agree. Like I said....dumb thread

CDD was not even UT's fourth choice, I think. UT fans are nuts if they think CDD will be in UGA's top 5 after one year of going 6-7. If CDD leads the Vols to Atl. in Dec. then obviously things MAY change. Either way, CDD is not the kind of guy to abandon his boys. UT is just as big of a job as UGA at the end of the day.

I'm sorry but this whole thread is pointless.

Hey dont you and the rest of bulldog nation have another loss to prepare for?Go focus on your own freakin issues.Issue 1... UGA sucks.

They won't offer Dooley the job. They will offer Dan Mullen and he will accept.

Yet he wouldn't go to Florida, where his system was already in place? But that's UGA's problem. Our problem is Cincinnati... then the Gators.

Looking forward to seeing CMR back in Neyland. Good times!

Kiffin's dream job was USC and the only way he would have left here would be to go there. And obviously that dream job was offered and he took it.

IMO Dooley has found his dream job.

Don't know if Tennessee was Dooley's dream job, but he prolly figures it'll do for his. If he rebuilds the program where he intends, it would be his then, and I doubt that he'd walk away. The bond would be very powerful.

If they offer Dooley the job and haven't been turned down by about 20 others first, the AD should be fired immediately.

Force him out as AD. Remember that?

He was not forced out. The writing was on the wall. When your athletic dept. embarrasses your school to the point that your school is ridiculed nationally, heads have to roll. Remember that?

VN Store

Back