If voter fraud is proven in Ga

He lost bc many people who could not in good faith vote for Hillary decided they could not in good faith vote for Trump to be re-elected. He also lost bc of the Corona virus. I believe he would have won had that not happened. I find it hard to believe any incumbent survives a pandemic which kills hundreds of thousands, the other side will always blame the POTUS for it fairly or unfairly, and the massive economic hardship it created. The electorate misplaced their blame for the pandemic on Trump and not their own governors. They also believe some how government will save them from a virus. It's stupid but I believe it's accurate. This is why turnout was so high on the Biden side. It's also why the didn't win the down ballot votes. Turns out people don't like defund the police either.
I agree with much of this, but you aren't accounting for another significant reason Trump lost the election: His lack of decorum and abrasive personality. While this didn't cost him support among Republicans, it clearly did hurt him with independents. The Trump shtick doesn't play well with everybody. Democrats didn't win down ballot contests, because unfortunately, not every Republican behaves like an attention-starved, spoiled child.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
I agree with much of this, but you aren't accounting for another significant reason Trump lost the election: His lack of decorum and abrasive personality. While this didn't cost him support among Republicans, it clearly did hurt him with independents. The Trump shtick doesn't play well with everybody. Democrats didn't win down ballot contests, because unfortunately, not every Republican behaves like an attention-starved, spoiled child.
when the jobs dry up and their taxes go up, they will realize how shallow they were. Yay China!

I like Mike Lindell’s passion and enthusiasm too. But his elevator doesn’t make it past his neck thereby starving his brain of O2 and causing him to believe alternative facts

I wonder if he’s writing his rally travel expenses off from My Pillow. He’s another carnival shill Mutt

Last edited:
Definitely move this to South Carolina. #StopTheSteal

800px-Shell_gas_station%2C_Plantation_House%2C_Arabi.jpg

Hopefully that is an old pic......$2.79 gallon?

Reactions: AM64
Cool. I have owned somewhere around 100 muscle cars. My Pontiacs were a 68 GTO convt, a 70 Trans Am RA III, a 73 SD455 T/A, a 73 SD455 Formula Firebird, and a new 79 10th Anniversary T/A 6.6. All were 4 speeds, except the GTO.

I read that you had many classics. I love the old cars and also the boogie vans of the 70's. I had two old vans and have been looking for one now, found exactly what I want but it was in California, a 74 chevy short bed......guess I'm living in my younger days

I absolutely agree on the corona virus issue. That was simply a killer for whoever was in the WH - a no win situation. I don't think Trump handled it particularly well, and I certainly don't think the cast of bureaucracies whose job is preparedness even came close to a passing grade, but those problems have been around for decades and multiple "leaders" who inhabited the WH did nothing to fix the problems - doubt that they ever even looked to see how poorly official DC is run.

There were safeguards in place that were developed under the previous two presidents, but independent experts who worked under the GWBush and Obama administrations who created plans/safeguards for a pandemic just like this, say that the Trump administration disregarded those plans and even closed the office that dealt with pandemic preparedness

'They didn't run the plays': Ex-officials say Trump administration didn't use pandemic 'playbooks'

Awww, she's special. She ran the same ballots through the tabulator three times to make sure the count was right; bless her heart. And, you know, she did all that diligence without an overseer.

I'm surprised they have not accused anyone of not believing her that they surely must be racist.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64

VN Store

Back