Imagine the roles were reversed ....

He's the front runner for the GOP in '24. He seeks the nomination, he gets it. Others are too afraid of the base to say what needs to be said.

So, Trump's questionable conduct is absolutely of note these days.
Questionable conduct of what? I didnt even see you propose he did anything illegal. He hosted a gold *golf but the typo kinda fits* tournament that is backed by.some Sauds. Do we even know if the backers were the ones that funded Al Queda. The House of Saud is pretty big, and i have no idea which ones were alledgely involved in the past, or are now.

Biden just had a diplomatic mission over to those same Sauds, and proposed giving them billions of our money, and not his own.

Questionable conduct of what? I didnt even see you propose he did anything illegal. He hosted a gold *golf but the typo kinda fits* tournament that is backed by.some Sauds. Do we even know if the backers were the ones that funded Al Queda. The House of Saud is pretty big, and i have no idea which ones were alledgely involved in the past, or are now.

Biden just had a diplomatic mission over to those same Sauds, and proposed giving them billions of our money, and not his own.
There is too much rational thought in this post. It doesn't fit the thread.

They were.

When Trump said that "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," he was either lying about what he knows, or he was expressing his willful ignorance.

Newly released video shows 9/11 hijackers with alleged Saudi intelligence operative

Long-Secret FBI Report Reveals New Connections Between 9/11 Hijackers and Saudi Religious Officials in U.S. — ProPublica

FBI report says Saudi officials provided support network for 9/11 hijackers

If Trump wasn't aware of this FBI report, as President of the United States, he should have been aware of it. It was completed in 2016.
The FBI also said Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation so they don’t always tell the truth. They might be on 9/11 but how do we sort the lies from the truth?

That's great. He says outrageous stuff. You are irritated people believe it. I was unaware DJT was the first personality to have this affect on people.

I don't know how you alleviate your irritation (which can only be done by elevating people beyond a belief in a cult of personality) by continuing to poke them in the eye. To me, and I mean this with the utmost respect and sincerity, I think yall simply enjoy being irritated (and irritating others).
You’re irritating me…but I like it!

Reactions: McDad
I don’t think this thread is very fair. It’s not like Trumpkins on this forum dogged Biden for the way he interacted with MBS a few weeks ago.

Role reversal ya say..

raw

MV5BYmY3YjczYmUtYzNjOS00MGM2LWI2NzAtYWUwMGQzMWYyNDFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzkyOTg1MzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I don’t think this thread is very fair. It’s not like Trumpkins on this forum dogged Biden for the way he interacted with MBS a few weeks ago.
You mean for his own contradictions about being anti oil, and then having to ask for oil? Or about how he had no power over the price rising, but he can bring it down?

There are plenty of hypocrisies to call out. But LG missed his mark in typical fashion by trying to be first, instead of being correct.

He was commended on multiple occasions for his first bump and ability to beg like a bish azz dog.
You mean for his own contradictions about being anti oil, and then having to ask for oil? Or about how he had no power over the price rising, but he can bring it down?

There are plenty of hypocrisies to call out. But LG missed his mark in typical fashion by trying to be first, instead of being correct.
Oh, oops, guess I was wrong.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
It is shocking to me how many of yall simply don't understand the why behind Trump's words which perpetually twists your panties. He is a simple man. His philosophy is well documented. He is nothing more than a commercial. Getting ulcers because of his words is like demanding to see Dentyne's research on the Dentists who did/did not recommend chewing the gum.

I suppose it makes for a lively board, though.
Could not agree more. It is like being surprised that rabbits screw.

Care isn't even in the decision flow chart for him. Promotion is the only line on his chart.
I will say I think he has a genuine love for this country (in addition to himself, but that goes for all politicians), but as I think you correctly point out, he pursues it in a single-minded, simplistic manner he knows is effective.

VN Store

Back