Immigration Bill

(Volunteer @ Mar 28 said:
OklaVol, do you know what illegal immigrants do with the cash they earn illegally here in the U.S.? They send it to Mexico, the government of Mexico knows this and actually budgets for it. If you don't believe me, next time you see a Tienda Mexicana, that is a mexican store, look at the signs in the window, since most of them are in spanish, I'll translate them. They advertise the services to send their dollars to Mexico.

It means nothing to you? Why not? Are you not interested in seeing our economy suffer because billions of dollars are sent back to Mexico ILLEGALLY?

To say "It means nothing to me." is true ignorance.

I can see how you might misconstrue my comments.

But when I said it means nothing to me, I meant because they are having no impact on my opinion. I'm against amnesty and certainly against illegal immigration. They can march all they want, they are not going to change the opinion of the majority of Americans.

In the polls I've seen, 80% of the people are against amnesty and illegal immigration. Those comments you had, I'm heard those before, the 86 billion cost to the social system, impact on hospitals, illegal drugs they bring into the country, etc. its all over the internet and radio, shawn hannity and michael savage talk about it almost every day.

I lived in Tucson, Az for 4 years, and it is 1 hr from the most heavily crossed border (illegally) in the U.S. I know first hand the negative impact of illegal immigration. But thanks for calling me ignorant. :biggrin2:

ok time for me to get involved. Im going to get cut 8 ways from this, but i wish all mexicans that come over here in the us to get shot if they come illegally. I swear to god these mexican kids in my school think they are some cool beans always starting crap yada yada yada. i swear to god i hate mexicans. if you are going to come to our country illegally, and the protest cause you broke our laws and you dont like it (which your not a citizen so you have no say anyhow) and then want to wave the mexican flag around talking about rebellion??? shoot give me a gun and some premission and I can end this real quickly. too many times have i heard of mexicans coming over to the us illegaly, knocking up a white chick to get their citiczenship, and then leave the lady. like i said, a gun and some permission i can end this rather fast.

maybe we can build death rays all around the border and if anyone trys to cross we can zap them like big bug zappers.

(vols2345 @ Mar 28 said:
maybe we can build death rays all around the border and if anyone trys to cross we can zap them like big bug zappers.

As I said earlier, I have no problem with people coming here by whatever means. I doubt the pilgrims from England applied for immigration through the American Indians. However, it is very interesting that the Mexican government defends its southern border with walls, barbed wire, and machine gun nests but they raise holy hell about us takling about tightening our own border security. I'd like to see us abosorb the people who are here and want to contribute into our citizenry. Couple that with some real border control and it will put a severe crimp inthe amount of money that is flowing from the US to Mexico via Western Union, etc. Once that flow of money comes to a trickle the Mexican gvt. will be forced to deal with its own people instead of using the US as a safety valve to prevent their own country from errupting into chaos. If any of you have ever been to Mexico City, or other large cosmopolitan central and south American cities, the thing that will strike you is that most of the people you see are not "brown". The wealthy class in most of these countries are white decendants of Europeans and they seem to have a adopted a real "f*** the poor" mentality. They are due for a comeuppance and we are helping them to avoid the inevitable by preserving the status quo.

guys i used to live in phoenix arizona, and it is mexico. us white people are in the minority. the bill will mean nothing frist is an idiot heading it up and mcCain maybe the worst senator out of the 100. i can't figure out where our govenment went wrong, but canada is looking nicer these days.

(smokedog#3 @ Mar 29 said:
guys i used to live in phoenix arizona, and it is mexico. us white people are in the minority. the bill will mean nothing frist is an idiot heading it up and mcCain maybe the worst senator out of the 100. i can't figure out where our govenment went wrong, but canada is looking nicer these days.

That is true for Tucson, San Diego, El Paso, San Antonio, and Houston as well. Phoenix as you already know is the car theft capital of the U.S. because they can steal them and can drive them down to Mexico in 2 hours.

(oklavol @ Mar 29 said:
That is true for Tucson, San Diego, El Paso, San Antonio, and Houston as well. Phoenix as you already know is the car theft capital of the U.S. because they can steal them and can drive them down to Mexico in 2 hours.

Yep I've had one stolen out here. The cops said good luck finding it because it's already across the border.

All I can say is that this is really doing nothing but turning the actual voters against their cause. The good part is the ones protesting have very little say in what happens. They are either too young or are illegal and can't vote. This bill is widely supported here in Arizona. The interesting thing is that this bill would make their illegal entry a felony along with those that help them enter. This would eliminate the votes of the small amount of American citizens opposed to the measure.

(utvolpj @ Mar 29 said:
Yep I've had one stolen out here. The cops said good luck finding it because it's already across the border.

All I can say is that this is really doing nothing but turning the actual voters against their cause. The good part is the ones protesting have very little say in what happens. They are either too young or are illegal and can't vote. This bill is widely supported here in Arizona. The interesting thing is that this bill would make their illegal entry a felony along with those that help them enter. This would eliminate the votes of the small amount of American citizens opposed to the measure.

yes I agree 100%. Its showing how many illegals there are because they are all out there marching.

If they want any respect start by paying taxes and obeying the law.

All they need to do is park a couple of big trucks with "INS" painted on the side and it would end quickly.

(utvolpj @ Mar 29 said:
All they need to do is park a couple of big trucks with "INS" painted on the side and it would end quickly.

lol. that is very true.

(VolunteerHillbilly @ Mar 29 said:
As I said earlier, I have no problem with people coming here by whatever means. I doubt the pilgrims from England applied for immigration through the American Indians. However, it is very interesting that the Mexican government defends its southern border with walls, barbed wire, and machine gun nests but they raise holy hell about us takling about tightening our own border security. I'd like to see us abosorb the people who are here and want to contribute into our citizenry. Couple that with some real border control and it will put a severe crimp inthe amount of money that is flowing from the US to Mexico via Western Union, etc. Once that flow of money comes to a trickle the Mexican gvt. will be forced to deal with its own people instead of using the US as a safety valve to prevent their own country from errupting into chaos. If any of you have ever been to Mexico City, or other large cosmopolitan central and south American cities, the thing that will strike you is that most of the people you see are not "brown". The wealthy class in most of these countries are white decendants of Europeans and they seem to have a adopted a real "f*** the poor" mentality. They are due for a comeuppance and we are helping them to avoid the inevitable by preserving the status quo.
I don't completely agree with this statement... while Mexico City is largely a hovel of poverty, there are many cities in South America that are will developed, and the majority of the "middle class" if you can call it that, is of local decent. The only one I can vouch for is Caracas though.

man everybody i know in phoenix has had a car ripped off. i guess i was lucky when i was out there. better make sure you have a burgler alarm, home invasions were bad to. but great senator McCain still doesn't believe in prop 200, i'm sorry that man is a joke.

I hear you and that probably is too broad a generalization. But if you go to the nicest parts of Rio, Buenos Aries, Mexico City, etc. you will see an awful lot of blond hair, blue eyes, and light skin. People seem to forget that this whole continent was overtaken by the europeans. The people who come here to work illegally represent the poor class. People generally do not flee their homelands because they are very successful and content. I'm not saying that a bunch of "bad" white people are causing this whole problem. I'm just saying that the upper classes of our southerly neighbors bear a lot more of the blame for the plight of illegal aliens in this country than we do and they should be forced to deal with the issue, not us. If that means a bunch of rich folks down there have to get hacked to death with machetes to make things right them to f-n bad for them. They created this mess.

(VolunteerHillbilly @ Mar 29 said:
I hear you and that probably is too broad a generalization. But if you go to the nicest parts of Rio, Buenos Aries, Mexico City, etc. you will see an awful lot of blond hair, blue eyes, and light skin. People seem to forget that this whole continent was overtaken by the europeans. The people who come here to work illegally represent the poor class. People generally do not flee their homelands because they are very successful and content. I'm not saying that a bunch of "bad" white people are causing this whole problem. I'm just saying that the upper classes of our southerly neighbors bear a lot more of the blame for the plight of illegal aliens in this country than we do and they should be forced to deal with the issue, not us. If that means a bunch of rich folks down there have to get hacked to death with machetes to make things right them to f-n bad for them. They created this mess.
I got you now. I understand where you are comming from. We have our own poor to deal with as well.

(vols2345 @ Mar 28 said:
ok time for me to get involved. Im going to get cut 8 ways from this, but i wish all mexicans that come over here in the us to get shot if they come illegally. I swear to god these mexican kids in my school think they are some cool beans always starting crap yada yada yada. i swear to god i hate mexicans. if you are going to come to our country illegally, and the protest cause you broke our laws and you dont like it (which your not a citizen so you have no say anyhow) and then want to wave the mexican flag around talking about rebellion??? shoot give me a gun and some premission and I can end this real quickly. too many times have i heard of mexicans coming over to the us illegaly, knocking up a white chick to get their citiczenship, and then leave the lady. like i said, a gun and some permission i can end this rather fast.

I happen to know some Mexicans or part Mexican who are very polite,fun, and nice people.

(utfantilidie @ Mar 29 said:
I happen to know some Mexicans or part Mexican who are very polite,fun, and nice people.
Are the ones you know legal American Citizens? I bet they are... not ALL of them break the law to get here, just a large number.

Keep an eye on the Mexican elections coming up, Fox is in danger of losing his position and being replaced by Hugo Chavez' best friend and a person (I use that term loosely) who idolizes Fidel Castro.

The U.S. is in danger in many ways and I for one would rather have Bush or someone similar in the White House than a "hindsight is 20/20" liberal.

VN Store

Back