Indigenous Marchers, Covington Catholic HS, and Black Israelites preachers = a buffet of media mess

I love how people are madder about OP than these actual events.
Drop it junior. You’re seeing the edited version of events after we’ve hugged it out and actually discussed the event. Nobody is defending the actions of the kids or more importantly the “adults”

Nathan Phillips' response in the face of his harassment, wow. He's seen things in his life that these kids would not imagine in their worst nightmares. And yet, he is kind. May we all be as graceful in the face of mockery.

I could really use some help understanding how some see this behavior as appropriate.

How is this behavior:
  1. Christian?
  2. Conservative?
  3. Republican?
  4. Manly?
What positive end does it achieve? What does anyone learn from it? How does it advance the cause of conservatism in any form, shape, or fashion?

[VIDEO=]

CovCath faces backlash after video of incident at Indigenous Peoples March surfaces

All I see is an old man beating his drum in the face of a kid wearing a red hat. Maybe the old man needs to back off.

Reactions: ajvol01 and DC_Vol
All I see is an old man beating his drum in the face of a kid wearing a red hat. Maybe the old man needs to back off.

He was there first, the kid approached him and took on the ProudBoyz stance to try and make him break bearing. But still, Nathan Phillip persisted.

There are a lot of folks on here that hate older people. Thankfully, the man wasn't white or they would have piled on.

This is disgusting. But unfortunately it is a stark reminder of how times change. I wonder what these kids home lives are like? Looking at their behavior here makes me think they have some real crappy parenting going on at home. This is just sheer disrespect being perpetrated by uninformed, spoiled, misguided individuals that are part of the growing number of a morally degrading generation.

VN Store

Back