Indigenous Marchers, Covington Catholic HS, and Black Israelites preachers = a buffet of media mess

Of course everything isnt protected, like threats. Saying mean, racist things, or simply something that offends you is protected and always should be. “Hate speech” is protected by the firstA, period.

Where did I say that "hate speech" should be silenced?

One of these days these protesting @$$ clowns are gonna get in the face of the wrong person(s) and get owned outright.one punch.gif

And that's that.

Reactions: 37L1 and T-TownVol
As I said, saying mean, racist things or protesting the government is protected.
Can’t believe you advocate for the government limiting Americans firstA rights

Quote where I said that.........cool your emotions and read what I am saying

If white people had of screamed Racial Hatred toward blacks, like those black adults did toward the white kids, they would have been Arrested immediately, and charged with disturbing the peace at a minimum, and possibly they would have been charged with inciting a riot.
🤦‍♂️

If white people had of screamed Racial Hatred toward blacks, like those black adults did toward the white kids, they would have been Arrested immediately, and charged with disturbing the peace at a minimum, and possibly they would have been charged with inciting a riot.

Dude..
never mind, sorry, you are free to say that

Shhhhhh........we have a strict interpretation circle jerk going

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

What part of the bolded do you not understand

VN Store

Back